Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Merry Christmas!!!!

I'm aware that it's still a few days before the big day, but I'm leaving for holidays tomorrow morning for a week. I'm not sure if I'll have internet access at my folks house. So before I jet off for skiing and snowmobiling bliss, I'd like to give out my seasons greetings tonight to everyone. ....too bad I couldn't give everyone their favorite "toy", but I don't have that kind of 'Christmas cheer' Best of the Holidays to everyone and Peace for the New Year! And thank-you for all this past year's help and comraderie! Cheers! Spencer
"I prefer to beat my opponents the old-fashioned way....BRUTALLY!!!!"

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote]Originally posted by Dwarf: [b]Hey Spence, all the best to ya me old trout! Where do the folks live? -- Rob[/b][/quote]The folks live in Deer Lake - the snowmobiling capital of NF and less than a half hour away from Marble Mountain Ski resort.... YAAAAAY!!!! :thu: Cheers! Spencer
"I prefer to beat my opponents the old-fashioned way....BRUTALLY!!!!"

[quote]Originally posted by Spencer Crewe: [b] ....too bad I couldn't give everyone their favorite "toy", [/b][/quote]I guess this means no "Hess Truck" for the PHAlndln of the Opera this year...... :cry:
"A Robot Playing Trumpet Blows"

Archived