Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Hello. I would Like to Re-introduce myself

I am Coaster. I am member #262. I am 29 years old, I live in Fargo, ND. my real name is David. i go by Dave. or Coaster. whichever. i enjoy mixing other artists tune's, and creating my own tunes. i like tunes. the internet is a great place to be. i like to share, and i would like to say how great a place this is to be. P.S. hi thewewus

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So are the people in Fargo really like that movie uuuh what was it called........ You know the one who the car dealer had his wife kidnapped for ransom and the kinnappers ended up killing her, and the little dude ended up taking out the big dude and got caught trying to do some creative wood chipping. lol Keny

http://www.kennyruyter.com/old/cowmix.mp3 <- Cowbell fever REMIX oh damn!!!

http://www.eastcoastbands.com

aka: ECBRules . thisOLDdude . keny . Scooch

[quote]Originally posted by ECBRules: [b]So are the people in Fargo really like that movie uuuh what was it called........ Keny[/b][/quote]Yes. Yes they are like that. A good many of them speak in much the same accent as was present in the movie. But, then, people from Brooklyn tend to sound like they're from Brooklyn. Ah, whaddya gonna do. It's a crazy world.

Originally posted by the stupid petrick: [b]...Wanna be roommates? You could mix my tunes & we could make a movie about Fargo. [/b] This sounds like [url=http://www.americanmovie.com/]American Movie[/url] :) [img]http://www.americanmovie.com/zero.jpg[/img]

[quote]Originally posted by Coaster: [b]I am Coaster. I am member #262. I am 29 years old, I live in Fargo, ND. my real name is David. i go by Dave. or Coaster. whichever. i enjoy mixing other artists tune's, and creating my own tunes. i like tunes. the internet is a great place to be. [/b][/quote]Are you saying this in a monotone voice like a zombie? They didn't drill a hole in your head,did they? :eek:
"A Robot Playing Trumpet Blows"

[quote]Originally posted by AlndLonChaney: [b] [quote]Originally posted by Coaster: [b]I am Coaster. I am member #262. I am 29 years old, I live in Fargo, ND. my real name is David. i go by Dave. or Coaster. whichever. i enjoy mixing other artists tune's, and creating my own tunes. i like tunes. the internet is a great place to be. [/b][/quote]Are you saying this in a monotone voice like a zombie? They didn't drill a hole in your head,did they? :eek: [/b][/quote]"Dr. Chandra taught me a song... Daisy, Daisy...."

Botch

"Eccentric language often is symptomatic of peculiar thinking" - George Will

www.puddlestone.net

Hello, Coaster. I, too, am Dave. I'm member number 8716, which I never knew until a moment ago, when I actually looked. I'm a former studio engineer/producer/full-time musician/roadie for big names who now services professional video equipment and tech-supports Mac-based video editing systems. I live in Denver.
I've upped my standards; now, up yours.

Dave's Top Ten Reasons To Live In North Dakota 10. Car plugs. 9. Refrigerators needed only three months a year. 8. Almost as warm as South Dakota. 7. Coen brothers made a movie about it. 6. Only really smart people can find your state on the map. 5. No time or energy wasted rooting for the local pro teams. 4. 463 miles of unpatrolled border. 3. No need to ever stand in line for anything. 2. Mosquitos? What the hell's a mosquito? And the number one reason to live in North Dakota: 1. At least it's not Cleveland. :D

The Black Knight always triumphs!

[quote]Originally posted by Coaster: [b]I am Coaster. I am member #262. I am 29 years old, I live in Fargo, ND. my real name is David. i go by Dave. or Coaster. whichever. i enjoy mixing other artists tune's, and creating my own tunes. i like tunes. the internet is a great place to be. i like to share, and i would like to say how great a place this is to be. P.S. hi thewewus[/b][/quote]Liar...Everyone knows that Cereal is Coaster. I'm a 6'8", 230 lbs of twisted steel Black coal miner from Nowhere Special. The counterfeit Coaster is a 4'11" Ukranian migrant worker with dreadlocks and a missing left ear. Just ignore him. He's trying to make you think he is me but I am not him nor is he any of you and we are not them because they are us.

Hi Coaster. I am The Jeebus, aka Your Friendly Neighborhood Jeebus. My friends call me Jeebus. My real name is Jesus. I am member #32035. I live in the Lanes. I like music, and tunes. Not to mention songs. ----------------- Your Friendly Neighborhood Jeebus

[quote]Originally posted by Coaster: [b]I am Coaster. I am member #262. I am 29 years old, I live in Fargo, ND. my real name is David. i go by Dave. or Coaster. whichever.[/b][/quote]Oh well, I may do the same I suppose....

[quote]Originally posted by Coaster: [b]i do not understand your response :wave: [/b][/quote]I guess they did get to you.It's probably too late now.Maybe those cult deprogrammers might work.This is sad. :cry:
"A Robot Playing Trumpet Blows"

Hi. I am dBunny. I am member #30767. I am 33 years old, I live in Richmond, CA. My real name is John. My wife and some of my friends call me Bunny. Whichever. I also enjoy mixing other artists tune's, and creating my own tunes. I, too, like tunes. The internet is a very strange place to be. The SSS forum makes it seem not as strange. I like saying hi to TheWewus, also. Hi, Wewus.

Hi my name is Randy Clay. My real name is ......shucks I forgot My member number is 29314 I live in Waikoloa on the Big Island in Hawaii in the middle of the ocean. I like to play my tunes and other peoples tunes, too. I hope I get to play some of yours. I would like to say Hi to Coaster Hi, Coaster My Dad's family came from North Dakota, but I'm not sure what city
I'm trying to think but nuthin' happens....

Archived