Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

kudos 2 me

i have finally figured out either by the 'topic' or the 'topic starter' which threads pertain to music and which ones are a waste of time and bandwidth. too bad the latter has seem to taken over this place. :( s :cool:
AMPSSOUNDBETTERLOUDER

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote]Originally posted by stanner: [b]i have finally figured out either by the 'topic' or the 'topic starter' which threads pertain to music and which ones are a waste of time and bandwidth. too bad the latter has seem to taken over this place. :( s :cool: [/b][/quote]Don't kid yourself, you have no idear.

[quote]Originally posted by stanner: [b]i have finally figured out either by the 'topic' or the 'topic starter' which threads pertain to music and which ones are a waste of time and bandwidth. too bad the latter has seem to taken over this place. :( s :cool: [/b][/quote]Hey, I just was checking out that Spielberg (music) miniseries, "Taken" (music). Has anyone (music) seen it? Whaddya (music) think? Are we (music) being abducted as a (music) race by musical aliens?
"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

[quote]Originally posted by The Tedster of Christmas Present: [b] [quote]Originally posted by stanner: [b]i have finally figured out either by the 'topic' or the 'topic starter' which threads pertain to music and which ones are a waste of time and bandwidth. too bad the latter has seem to taken over this place. :( s :cool: [/b][/quote]Hey, I just was checking out that Spielberg (music) miniseries, "Taken" (music). Has anyone (music) seen it? Whaddya (music) think? Are we (music) being abducted as a (music) race by musical aliens?[/b][/quote]Do you think any intelligent life eventually develops the mixolydian scale?

Archived