Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

delete

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok ill bite... :D I could use the volume pedal... (sung by pink floyd) I am just a new boy... Musician in this town... Where is all the equipment... Who's gonna help this stranger out.. OOOOOooooo I neeed a volume pedal... OooooooOooo I need a pedal now.... (volume pedal lust) (young lust) :thu:

Double what we got o mr. roboto

Double

Double

The JL Cooper SMPTE synchronizer would be a godsend. I have a Tascam multitrack that I've wanted to sync my DAW forever. I dig the tape multitrack sound, but haven't been able to work it into my setup. Right now I'm totally tapped out, b/c I'm fresh out of college and opening my first business; a musician's club/rehearsal hall/recording studio. My real love is composing and performing though. I don't have the money to get a website! The SSS mixing thread proves that I do make music though. I'm sorry I went over 50 words! I tried to keep it short :wave:

Want mix/tracking feedback? Checkout "The Fade"-

www.grand-designs.cc/mmforum/index.php

The soon-to-be home of the "12 Bar-Blues Project"

Well I`m not interested in those pieces because I already have units that do that but I could use: a stereo compressor for program material a neve pre a distressor a Neuman U87 Ai I actually work for a non profit orginazation and we make CDs for people.So far all of the funds we use to make CDs come from the Church I work out. I make the CDs at my own home studio and charge the Church nothing for it but I could seriously use those pieces mentioned above. Ernest

The Jesus needs the synchronizer. Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus Give it to the Jesus

Charlotte's Northwest School of The Arts (where I currently call home) and Detroit's School of The Performing Arts (my home town) are both deserving schools. Both have very talented musicians and both are in school districts that have suffered budget cuts. The musicians and staff at both schools would appreciate the gear.

RobT

Famous Musical Quotes: "I would rather play Chiquita Banana and have my swimming pool than play Bach and starve" - Xavier Cugat

Non-profit, schmon-profit! I'm in MINUS profit :o No, seriously though, my musician's club is a non for profit venture; I'm in the midst of getting all the right papers filed though. It's kind of pricey! You would think they'd make it less expensive.

Want mix/tracking feedback? Checkout "The Fade"-

www.grand-designs.cc/mmforum/index.php

The soon-to-be home of the "12 Bar-Blues Project"

I think it is too fabulous that you are giving this equipment away. Its tremendously niceof you. Unfortunatly I don't have much use for these peices. I totally missed Dan Souths give away. DAMN DAMN DAMN!!! I would have loved that 505 - my wife sort of smashed mine and horribly damaged it and I do most of my work on it. DAMN DAMN DAMN!!!
Heeeeeere kitty kitty kitty

I'd go for the Morley PRO volume pedal, please. If it is PRO gear, it was made for me to use. JO

http://www.synthservices.com/newjack.jpg

Because I know so much abot recording, I am an expert for selling audio gear. I could be recording songs but I give all my experiennce to you. I am a dealer for many HI END audio companies. I know all that you need to get the BEST QUALITY and HIGEST BIT RATIOS! Do not be fooled by big music stores. THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF! Trust me for all your studio and club needs..

I HAVE THE LOWEST PRICES!

I WILL MAKE THE BEST DEALS!

Visit my web page!

[quote]Originally posted by The Jesus: [b]The Hey-sus will offer up the MPC, the Micro Q, and some cables. Maybe the Nord Modular as well.[/b][/quote]Huh? I don't get it. Are you giving these away or offering them for trade...I don't get it.
Heeeeeere kitty kitty kitty

Um, All your volume pedal are belong to me? I deserve/need your volume pedal because I'm a "swell" guy? I have limited articulation in my right pinky, which prohibits me from achieving smooth volume swells on my Stratocaster? The only pedal I own currently is the cheapo Danelectro "Monte Cristo." It does nothing but eat batteries? I think a volume pedal could be just the thing to unlock my inner...volume? Help. I'm too loud. Enough?
Check out the Sweet Clementines CD at bandcamp

Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago Give it to Carlito P Santiago

Archived