Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Renamed: NAB hang 4/8/03

Dave Bryce

Originally posted by Bucktunes

Hmmm, either I'm really dense, or I missed a conversation while I was loading up my plate...What "single" are you guys talking about?

You're not dense; the conversation was from after leaving the restaurant. Steve was saving me from over indulging.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by JimmieWannaB:

Originally posted by Bucktunes

Hmmm, either I'm really dense, or I missed a conversation while I was loading up my plate...What "single" are you guys talking about?

You're not dense; the conversation was from after leaving the restaurant. Steve was saving me from over indulging.
Who's Steve???

Maybe we should have stopped you at half a single. ;):D

It was great to meet some of you all in person too. Amazing...we were scheduled to meet at 6:00pm in Dave's booth. It was literally 5:50 when I found out that I was expected to accept a dinner invitation from the president of TEAC. In as much as I'd have loved to hang with you folks, the president's invitation didn't really have an option to decline, if I liked keeping my job that is.

In any case, it was cool seeing y'all. NAB was good,, but I'm beat, and going into work this morning wasn't easy. At least I have a weekend upon me here, so if I can make my brain stay coherent for eight more hours I'll be okay.

- Jeff

Originally posted by Mats_Olsson:

Got any fancy pictures to share with us poor blokes who couldn't go?

Klaus took a photo of us, but he's still in Vegas with no computer...I expect he'll download it to me on Monday. I'll post it then.

dB

:snax:

:keys:==> David Bryce Music • Funky Young Monks <==:rawk:

Professional Affiliations: Royer LabsMusic Player Network

Sorry I couldn't hang with you guys on Tuesday night. Unfortunately, business crept in and I had to take care of those responsibilities. Sucks too, because I LOVE sushi and would've relished the opportunity to meet more KC regulars. Cheers to Dave and Valkie, whom I met at the ADAM booth and to Jeff, whom I saw working the TASCAM booth, but didn't get a chance to speak to.

Oh, well. There's always AES, eh? :rolleyes:

r33k

Originally posted by Michael Erwin:

...Jeff, whom I saw working the TASCAM booth, but didn't get a chance to speak to.

What? I couldn't have been that busy! Well, Monday and Tuesday were pretty slammin', but it was a morgue on most of Wednesday and all Thursday, at least in the radio/audio hall.

But you should have butted in and introduced yourself in any case! :)

- Jeff

Originally posted by Just Jeff:

Originally posted by Michael Erwin:

...Jeff, whom I saw working the TASCAM booth, but didn't get a chance to speak to.

What? I couldn't have been that busy! Well, Monday and Tuesday were pretty slammin', but it was a morgue on most of Wednesday and all Thursday, at least in the radio/audio hall.

But you should have butted in and introduced yourself in any case! :)

- Jeff

:)

Yea, I meant to come back around on Wednesday when things had lightenend up some, but didn't get to. My bad Jeff, sorry about that. I'll catch you next time in your new incarnation, whatever that ends up being. (I'm presupposing you'll continue to be involved in pro audio in some capacity.) Good luck with the job search. I assume you're planning on looking for something in LA?

Best,

r33k

• 4 weeks later...

Archived