Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Heads up...forum going down for maintenance

Dave Bryce

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Jeff, TASCAM Guy:

I may have to go say hello to rec.music.makers.synth in your absence. I haven't been there in a couple of years. I wonder if it's still full of weenies.

No comment... ;)

Actually, all of the mp forums are going to go down, not just ours.

dB

:snax:

:keys:==> David Bryce Music • Funky Young Monks <==:rawk:

Professional Affiliations: Royer LabsMusic Player Network

Originally posted by Geoff Grace:

(Please note: Most of you know me as soapbox, but this post is under my real name.)

J :wave: nas, haven't you got that backward? I believe that noon EST is 5:00 PM in England. Sweden can't be that different.

Best,

Geoff

Noon Eastern Standard is indeed 17:00 GMT. I believe Sweden is GMT +1, so that would be 6:00 pm there.

--Dave

Make my funk the P-funk.

I wants to get funked up.

My Funk/Jam originals project: http://www.thefunkery.com/

Originally posted by Jeff, TASCAM Guy:

Originally posted by Byrdman:

Does that make it an unscheduled non-outage?

No, I believe it was a scheduled non-outage. Or maybe they're just fucking with our heads. I don't claim to know either way. :)

- Jeff

Well, whenever I do server maintenance that has the possibility of downtime, I annouce scheduled downtime. Then, if we end up not needing to bring the servers down, then so much the better.

I just wish I would have been allowed to do such things at noon. :rolleyes: Midnight is usually more like it. :mad:

--Dave

Make my funk the P-funk.

[

Well, whenever I do server maintenance that has the possibility of downtime, I annouce scheduled downtime. Then, if we end up not needing to bring the servers down, then so much the better.

I just wish I would have been allowed to do such things at noon. :rolleyes: Midnight is usually more like it. :mad:

--Dave

What I want to know is what you did to upset that cat. I have a very similar cat (only female) and she gives me that look and I can never work out what I have done wrong.

Perhaps it was taking the photograph. Cats generally don't like being photographed unless they have first given express written permission.

Originally posted by Byrdman:

What I want to know is what you did to upset that cat. I have a very similar cat (only female) and she gives me that look and I can never work out what I have done wrong.

Perhaps it was taking the photograph. Cats generally don't like being photographed unless they have first given express written permission.

Hard to say. The funny thing is, the one in the background is the one that usually has the cranky look all the time. The tabby in the foreground is his son. And the mom is the black one.

Yup, that's my little family... :cool:

--Dave

Make my funk the P-funk.

Archived