Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Peace On Earth, Goodwill Toward All - Best Wishes!

As I mentioned in the [url=http://www.musicgearnetwork.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=009024]Who Will Be Missing From The Forums During The Holidays?[/url] thread, I'm going to be gone from the forums for most of the holiday season. For me, that period starts on Monday. I'll peek my head in occasionally, but I'm just not going to have the time to be a regular poster again until late December or early January. With Thanksgiving coming up, I'm reminded to be thankful for many things in my life. I've started a lot of online friendships because of this place, and for that I'm grateful. Despite the occasional differences of opinion we have here, I believe that most of us have goodwill toward each other. I'm also thankful for the friendly tone that [b]Craig[/b] has set as moderator, and for the wisdom and effort he has shown in balancing the needs of so many. This place has survived and thrived thanks to his selfless efforts. These may be tough times; but since those of us who are here can afford Internet access, we must all have food, clothing, and shelter as well. Things could be much worse! This hasn't been my best year either, but I still feel pretty lucky. You will all be in my thoughts while I'm gone. I genuinely hope that all of you have a wonderful holiday season. Best wishes for the season and always, Geoff

Enthusiasm powers the world.

Craig Anderton's Archiving Article

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote] Originally posted by Hippie: [b]Y'all come back now, hear?[/b] [/quote]Dood, you're from Michigan, it's "Y'all come back now, ya hear." Gotta add the "ya" in there to be grammatically correct, otherwise you won't have a subject on the other side of the comma. Just a little lesson in grammar (Southern English is actually proven to be more closely related to British English, northern English being a derivitive of Southern English. And yes, I didn't capitalise the N in northern, and for good reason. Hahahahaha. Just pulling your leg, man.

Archived