Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Craig, I asked a friend (Jim Roseberry @ StudioCat): > I need a sample CD(s) that contains: > wind, thunder, rain > birds (chirping, flock taking off, etc.) > alarms, crashes > explosions He suggested looking at Oct EQ Mag for a review that you apparently did (!?). I don't subscribe to EQ. Can you tell me what the CD is (manufacturer, title)? Is it just a compilation of WAV files that I can suck right into SONAR? Thanks in advance. Tyson

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've been prducing some audio theater for twelve years and have used Hollywood Edge stuff extensively, the Valentino Library, and , what was it, the Blue Box? At that pro level, they all have good sound. Hollywood Edge is weak in the "human" environments, e.g., bars, malls, offices, etc., which Vantino has a ton of, but for what you describe one of the Hollywood Edge "Singles" should be great. There's also a premium donwloadable service now. I wish I had the link. The FX, actually, were very good, but the price for 16/44.1 stereo files was way too high for me.
Check out the Sweet Clementines CD at bandcamp

Archived