Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

FORUM CD: Volume 4 - shall we?

Dave Bryce

Originally posted by Dave Bryce:

Originally posted by Whyhateus:

what type of music dave

No genre restrictions.

Submissions must be:

1) An original work.

2) Under 4:30.

3) In my hands by 9/30/02.

That's it.

...oh, yeah - it'd be nice if there were at least one keyboard/synth part... ;)

dB

I have a track here http://www.soundclick.com/bands/icarusi_music.htm titled 'Give and Take' due for a remix, which I'd like to contribute. IIRC the 'keyboard' is a Roand MC202.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Dave Bryce:

Originally posted by Bobro:

I'm in if there's room- going to do a 4/4 pop song!

From what country? And, from what century? ;):D

dB

BZB says it sounds like "70's movie music". But I must have missed those movies, or she's kinda crazy. :love:

Hey we have to make sure the more recent and new forum members get on the compilation, too, there's some newer user names popping up more frequently.

• 2 weeks later...

I have an idea if anyone is into it.

If my band records a song and one of you keyboard dudes would like to play on it, I could send you a WAV file of a rough mix, you could record the keyboard parts on separate tracks and send me back the tracks as WAV's... and I'll mix 'em in.

We're an "old school" rock/power pop band, so no synths allowed... only acoustic piano, B3, Vox Continental, etc. Benmont Tench, Nicky Hopkins or Ian McLagan fans encouraged to apply.

And if whoever does this has a rock song that needs drums, bass or guitar, or all the above, maybe we could do an exchange and play on one of YOUR songs.

Just an idea I thought I'd throw out there!

--Lee

I'm glad you liked my stuff :-) I just think it was a bit too POP (!!!) I can almost hear Britney Spears doing a cover of it whilst she holds a refreshing Pepsi, and grooves her bootie, so I've gotta become even more bizarre!

Michael Oster

aka ReGurgiTron

http://www.F7sound.com

Originally posted by F7sound@gte.net:

I'm glad you liked my stuff :-) I just think it was a bit too POP (!!!) I can almost hear Britney Spears doing a cover of it whilst she holds a refreshing Pepsi, and grooves her bootie, so I've gotta become even more bizarre![/url]

My mind can't even begin to conceive of what you'll come up with.

Bring it on! I'm ready! :thu:

dB

:snax:

:keys:==> David Bryce Music • Funky Young Monks <==:rawk:

Professional Affiliations: Royer LabsMusic Player Network

Archived