Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Did Anybody Notice That We Passed 40,000 Posts?

soapbox

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by soapbox:

I just noticed that we passed the 40 K mark! When did that happen?

Anyway, congratulations to Dave and to all of you great people who make this forum such a fun hangout!

:thu::cool::thu::cool::thu:

Are they telegraph posts? Lets see, there's about 800 to the mile, so we've put 500 miles on the conference. I know there are people here who have driven more than that between gigs.

Tony Levin played Sacramento one night and Portland the next. That's 600 miles. Who driven (not flown) further than that between consecutive nights gigs?

800 to the mile? Let's try 80 to the mile.

Will you pay for my plane ticket :cool: ? Maybe we can setup a web came or something... :freak:

Korg Kronos X73 / ARP Odyssey / Motif ES Rack / Roland D-05 / JP-08 / SE-05 / Jupiter Xm / Novation Mininova / NL2X / Waldorf Pulse II

MBP-LOGIC

American Deluxe P-Bass, Yamaha RBX760

Originally posted by Magpel:

Let's get together for a party at 50k. I could use a Californias vacation. Party at Dave's place.

I'd go. :D

Also how about a forum collaboration? We are getting to know how we work.

What if we put together a nice keyboard track together. Maybe volunteer for different teams like songwriting, arranging, tracking, production and mastering. Just bounce ideas from team to team and let them run with it.

At the end we could submit it to Guinness as the song simultaneously written in the most number of cities, worldwide. :P:D

Cheers,

Jerry

Jerry, this really would be the final frontier. It deserves a thread of its onw and a long conceptual discussion of division of labor. I think we should collaboratively write a pop opera. Perhaps work in song team or clusters, with a top-level continuity squad and a mastering team. The more I think about this, the more conceovable it seems. It's a lotta work. Would take at least a year...

Originally posted by Tusker:

Originally posted by Magpel:

Let's get together for a party at 50k. I could use a Californias vacation. Party at Dave's place.

I'd go. :D

Also how about a forum collaboration? We are getting to know how we work.

What if we put together a nice keyboard track together. Maybe volunteer for different teams like songwriting, arranging, tracking, production and mastering. Just bounce ideas from team to team and let them run with it.

At the end we could submit it to Guinness as the song simultaneously written in the most number of cities, worldwide. :P:D

Cheers,

Jerry

Check out the Sweet Clementines CD at bandcamp

Archived