Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Impossible Dream...

dalpozlead

I have a Korg iX300, a good synth for my playing style, but sometimes I feel that I need other cool sounds or effects.

Anyone konws some kind'a effects box, module or other stuff that I can use?

I'm not talking about expensive synth-racks like Triton, etc...

I just want to spice up my sounds... do you get me ? :-)

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not very good with manipulation of effects but i like their use in many electronic music, especially those used to texturize and add depth. Anyways, go to your nearest dealer of electronic musical instruments, like Long&McQuade if you have one there! Ask to play around with em, pick one out and wooooosh -- dreams come true :D

Vi

www.mp3.com/just_vi_an

Best of luck bro.

For a lot of drum processing, I use a my pod pro (guitar effects amp) and run things through my kurzweil until they become completely unrecognizable (if I'm too lazy to sample external sounds). Both of these generally create harsh sounds which suit things like industrial or IDM though.

For a lot of drum processing, I use a my pod pro (guitar effects amp) and run things through my kurzweil until they become completely unrecognizable (if I'm too lazy to sample external sounds). Both of these generally create harsh sounds which suit things like industrial or IDM though.

I'd suggest looking into soft synths. If you have a decent computer you should at least be able to run one at a time as a plug in.

Korg Kronos X73 / ARP Odyssey / Motif ES Rack / Roland D-05 / JP-08 / SE-05 / Jupiter Xm / Novation Mininova / NL2X / Waldorf Pulse II

MBP-LOGIC

American Deluxe P-Bass, Yamaha RBX760

Archived