Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OK, this is spam...

Steve LeBlanc

...but I don't do this too often anyway...yell at me if you must :)

JAMFREE Radio is now on the air...various live jams and tunes by friends and family...running non-stop 24/7...the current playlist is almost 5 hours long...new and old jams being added all the time.

This show is very picky about what it plays but if you're interested in having a song the playlist drop me an email...all will be considered.

That's it...

Easiest way to start the player with least hassle is to follow the link on the front page of JAMFREE.com

Tune in occasionally :)

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SPAM! You must pay pennance by eating a spoon full of Spam jelly. You know, the clear, brown gunk that sticks to the side when you dump it out.

Seriouslly, is there any way to see the rotation and know when you and your band will be broadcast?

Robert

(Ewww. Now I am sick just thinking about eating a spoon of spam jelly.)

This post edited for speling.

My Sweetwater Gear Exchange Page

Seriouslly, is there any way to see the rotation and know when you and your band will be broadcast?
I might post the playlist somewhere later...probably not...keep in mind almost the entire show is my band or my solo stuff...I'm only putting other artists songs between our long jams to break it up some. Any song by other artists than my band are less than 4 minutes long.

Originally posted by Rabid:

You must pay pennance by eating a spoon full of Spam jelly. You know, the clear, brown gunk that sticks to the side when you dump it out.

Gee, thanks for the vivid description! :eek:

Excuse me, I think I'll go barf now! :P:D;)

Peace all,

Steve

><>

Steve

Archived