Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Fall back

soapbox

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by pim@dancewave.nl:

:eek: Bill Gates seems to know that I have to reset my clock...

It's a semi-annual tradition at MS to stay all night and remotely log into everyones Windows computers (even if they aren't on) and change the time for them. If you fly over REdmond on those night you'll notice a bright glow (brighter than usual).

Originally posted by PatAzz:

It's a semi-annual tradition at MS to stay all night and remotely log into everyones Windows computers (even if they aren't on) and change the time for them. If you fly over REdmond on those night you'll notice a bright glow (brighter than usual).

Hello Neighbor,

I work in Redmond. Live in Des Moines. Stop by King Audio one day and Say "Hi". Casey

:)

"Let It Be!"

Originally posted by PatAzz:

Boy, do I feel foolish! All this time I thought it was the Duracell bunny that changed the time on my clock. If it isn't him then where are the bass drum sounds coming from?

Play theme from "Twilight Zone" here ....

:D:D:D

Michael

[ 10-28-2001: Message edited by: midirat ]

"I may be a craven little coward, but I'm a greedy craven little coward." Daffy Duck

Originally posted by surfjazz:

bill can set any clock but mine and he can keep his windows xp too. surfjazz

BG & MS have yet to have a Windows sytem that works correctly...just check out all the bug fixes at the MS site. At least he is consistent!

Michael

[ 10-29-2001: Message edited by: midirat ]

"I may be a craven little coward, but I'm a greedy craven little coward." Daffy Duck

Archived