Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Triton

Goldberg

Well, after a few months of evaluation and learning about new keyboards and such, I have decided to go ahead and wait a little longer and get a Triton. I just could not keep my hands off it the other day when I went to go play around with some of the Yamahas. In my mind the Triton is just hard to beat. Anyway, I was just wondering if there are any Triton-specific sites out there that I can find some more info on?
"Bach is ever new"-Glenn Gould

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats on your decision, be sure to check out:

www.tapesh.com/triton (this is a HUGE triton forum packed with info and knowledgeable people, including triton utility developers, EXCELLENT sound designers who freely distribute their progs, and Jerry Kovarsky from Korg USA)

www.tritongalaxy.com

www.tritoncentral.com

You should be able to find everything you need at these sites, including links to other sites I didn't list.

good luck

Just thought I'd chime in with a vote of confidence here. I've had my 76 key Triton for a year now and I'm still like a kid with a new toy every time I switch it on. I make my living with it, and I'm STILL not anywhere near tired of it. I love the way it plays and sounds, and the UI is so much fun that I actually USE the sequencer on it!

Buy it with confidence, bro! You're gonna be happy with it for a long time! http://www.musicplayer.com/ubb/smile.gif

Peace all,

Steve

><>

Steve

Archived