Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

pc recording

ez-bn-me

i'm a 28 yr old singer/songwriter and am interested in recording my stuff. i have a compaq presario desktop(5020)with windows 98.ive attempted to download a trial version of some recording software(vegas audioLE e2 oh_bld 434)but as i attempted to install the software after i downloaded but received a message that read "you must have windows 98 SE,windows ME,or windows 2000 to install this program".i was unaware of cakewalk at the time i downloaded this program ive since found several other trial downloadable recording programs (cakewalk sonar,etc.)that i would like to try.i was wondering if you could recomend a good trial download that would be compatible with my pc and windows 98.im basically looking to record two acoustic guitar tracks, two vocal tracks, and maybe be able to add a drum sample or drum program that ive downloaded.so whatever recording program i download should have either a drum program with it or be compatible with other downloadable trial drum programs.Help!

------------------

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by ez-bn-me:

i'm a 28 yr old singer/songwriter and am interested in recording my stuff. i have a compaq presario desktop(5020)with windows 98.ive attempted to download a trial version of some recording software(vegas audioLE e2 oh_bld 434)but as i attempted to install the software after i downloaded but received a message that read "you must have windows 98 SE,windows ME,or windows 2000 to install this program".i was unaware of cakewalk at the time i downloaded this program ive since found several other trial downloadable recording programs (cakewalk sonar,etc.)that i would like to try.i was wondering if you could recomend a good trial download that would be compatible with my pc and windows 98.im basically looking to record two acoustic guitar tracks, two vocal tracks, and maybe be able to add a drum sample or drum program that ive downloaded.so whatever recording program i download should have either a drum program with it or be compatible with other downloadable trial drum programs.Help!

Hi !

Try Acid XPress 3.0 .

It works very similar to VEGAS. And you can handle audio loops like a winner !

------------------

Gus Lozada

Moderador de:

MusicPlayer.com/NuestroForo

"La voz en Español en Música y Tecnología"

Gus TraX @musicplayer.com

Músico, Productor, Ingeniero, Tecnólogo

Senior Product Manager, América Latina y Caribe - PreSonus

at Fender Musical Instruments Company

Instagram: guslozada

Facebook: Lozada - Música y Tecnología

www.guslozada.com