Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

FORUM CD - THEY'RE HERE!!!!!!

Dave Bryce

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mine Hitted Arizona Land on last week... but it was then sent to Mexico.

I hope to get it by this Friday...

------------------

Gus Lozada

Moderador de:

MusicPlayer.com/NuestroForo

"La voz en Español en Música y Tecnología"

Gus TraX @musicplayer.com

Músico, Productor, Ingeniero, Tecnólogo

Senior Product Manager, América Latina y Caribe - PreSonus

at Fender Musical Instruments Company

Instagram: guslozada

Facebook: Lozada - Música y Tecnología

www.guslozada.com

Sat down & had a listen to every track. Every track sounds excellent as I mentioned before. Dave did a good job mastering & getting everything to the same level. The CD insert is of quality paper & the printing is as good as it gets. I really like the cool double CD jewel case that is only as thick as a single. The printing on the CD is excellent although they don't print in the middle. Even the CD's themselves are nice & weighty. I'm always impressed with getting things done in the States. Here in Canada you couldn't get such quality on a short run of 50. To get this quality it's a minimum 300. The turnaround times for manufacturing this CD were incredibly quick. People in the the US want to do business. Here it's well, we'll do it, only because we have to. And what a talented bunch. Every track is a winner. I compliment everyone on their artistry. Also a very knowledgeable group. You guys know your shit!

I can't wait to do the next one.

Steve

www.seagullphotodesign.com

Steve -

Thanks for the comments and kudos.

Once again, a heartfelt thanks to you for your efforts on the artwork - it makes the project look really great and really pro. I didn't have to worry about that aspect of this at all, which was a complete relief.

Also, thanks once again to Steve LeBlanc for locating and scoring the cool jewel cases.

You guys both rule.

dB

:snax:

:keys:==> David Bryce Music • Funky Young Monks <==:rawk:

Professional Affiliations: Royer LabsMusic Player Network

Guys...

My CD finally got to Torreon, Coahuila.

This material makes me feel SO PROUD of being a part of this forum, leaded by such a great person like Dave Bryce is.

Sincerely, Dave, you rule.

It is just great to be in a CD with all these talented fellows. I'm shocked. I'm happy. I love this !!! ... awesome tunes...

Thank you guys. Really.

------------------

Gus Lozada

Moderador de:

MusicPlayer.com/NuestroForo

"La voz en Español en Música y Tecnología"

Gus TraX @musicplayer.com

Músico, Productor, Ingeniero, Tecnólogo

Senior Product Manager, América Latina y Caribe - PreSonus

at Fender Musical Instruments Company

Instagram: guslozada

Facebook: Lozada - Música y Tecnología

www.guslozada.com

Dave

thank you very much - we received our cd in the mail yesterday and it is quite a piece of work. truly a great effort all the way around. it's really a testament to the tremendous strength that exists in this forum. thanks for letting us buy one.

and thank you for returning the 2 extra dollars we'd included for shipping. it wasn't necessary, but we really appreciate integrity. we just got really scr*wed at Best Buy (sold us an AGP graphics card, but in the box there was an old audio card - then accused us of trying to cheat them; and bought some software from them that lacks the serial number so we can't load it and they won't accept it back, even as an exchange)

so i just wanted to say thanks to you for all of your efforts. you're making the world a better place.

cheers

holly

ps- and thanks to all who submitted music. it's a pleasure to finally hear your voices. http://www.musicplayer.com/ubb/wink.gif

Hey Dave - Got mine, it immediately became slots #3 and #4 in my 6-disc car changer...way cool, it's great fun to hear what everyone's working on. Congratulations again on putting this together!!

I hadn't checked this thread in a while. Yes, I got mine at the end of September. Thank you Steve, Steve, and Dave for making the CD look and sound good.

Bart Garratt

OK first thing this morning I checked the mail box and guess what...

THEY'RE HERE!!!! Unfortunately, I had to stay out all day, bringing the precious package with me, without a chance to hear it! Pure torture! BTW, the case was seriously cracked, and the CDs were loose inside it (the pins that hold the disks were broken as well). But the CDs themselves seem OK, so no big deal: I'll just buy another case ASAP.

Anyway it's late evening now, and *I'm listening*! It's GREAT - plenty of variety, and the quality is uniformly good. Also, the order of the pieces is very well thought. Since I had only heard a few of the mp3s at the time, most of the stuff is new to me. I'm afraid I'll bother you very soon with my impressions of the individual tunes!! (I've finished Disk 1, and not one loser yet!)

Congrats to everybody and, of course, to Dave - a really magnificent way to celebrate the anniversary! Looking forward to the next one!!

marino

http://www.musicplayer.com/ubb/smile.gifFinally http://www.musicplayer.com/ubb/smile.gif

The CD arrived today and like a child at Christmas I checked the goods inside. I was suspicious about how the cd's would look like after one month travelling.

The cover was cracked both on front and back and the pins holding them inside was broken.(same as many reported)

But the cd's were fine and fully functional!!!!!

And sounds great.

Thank you, everybody that made this come true.

PS. And as usual, Pim's song gave me goosebumps.

------------------

--Smedis,--

Originally posted by Dave Bryce:

Excellent - I believe that's the last of the international ones.

I'm really happy that you guys all got them. I wish I knew for sure that all of the domestic ones arrived safely as well...

dB

Most of 'em. http://www.musicplayer.com/ubb/frown.gif

Originally posted by dansouth@yahoo.com:

Most of 'em. http://www.musicplayer.com/ubb/frown.gif

What? http://www.musicplayer.com/ubb/confused.gif

Your other three never showed????

Geez....what's up w/your PO box? I noticed that your FATCO CDs never got to you either.

Suck factor is high...repeat - suck factor is high... http://www.musicplayer.com/ubb/rolleyes.gif

I only have two left that are available, but I'll be glad to send them to you. Email me your home address again, and I'll ship 'em out on Monday.

dB

:snax:

:keys:==> David Bryce Music • Funky Young Monks <==:rawk:

Professional Affiliations: Royer LabsMusic Player Network

Originally posted by Dave Bryce:

I'm curious who has gotten their CDs, and who hasn't...

Here is a list of people that I know for sure have theirs:

Rod CA

Soapbox

SWeibel

SWBuck

Botch

PatAzz

Synthetic

DanSouth (did you get your other set?)

Llarion

Marvster

MindDrive

Steve LeBlanc

Tusker

Magpel

f7sound

felix

steadyb

lrossmusic

That's less than half the discs that were mailed.

So who else has gotten them? Except for the five International orders, I'm thinking that everyone else should have them by now...

dB

Sorry Dave,

I got mine a while back, but didn't think to "check-in" with you about that.

It came out great IMHO, I certainly prefer the cd versions over the mp3 ones!

Count me in for an order on "round two"!

guitplayer

I'm still "guitplayer"!

Check out my music if you like...

http://www.michaelsaulnier.com

Well, well! After weeks of pestering the Post Office clerks about my missing CD's, missing overdue bills, missing magazines, missing concert tickets, and Lord knows what else, I went to the box Friday morning to find a yellow card - come pick up your mail!

The guy at the window brings back a HUGE box of mail and quips, "You should pick up your mail more OFTEN!"

Bastards!

In the box were my three Keyboard Corner CD's, my MPER CD, my concert tickets, outstanding overdue bills, TWO issues of EQ, October issues of Keyboard and Bass Player - I've already received the November issues, and a month's worth of junk mail.

Bastards!

All's well that ends well...

Archived