Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Your Favorite!

marino

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by marino:

You asked for it http://www.musicplayer.com/ubb/biggrin.gif

So what's your favorite... thing? I mean, in your whole life, real or imagined... anything goes.

MONEY! Bwahahahahahahahahaha!

"Bach is ever new"-Glenn Gould

My favorite thing in life is living life to the fullest and appreciating the gift of every single day.

I know; that sounds like a cross between a Hallmark card and a beer commercial. I just can't think of a less corny way to put it into words.

Is that all?

Come on, guys, you're too serious.... I expected something like, "Having spectacular sex with two or three spectacular women, while simultaneously playing my best solo in front of 50.000 people under a spectacular sunset..." http://www.musicplayer.com/ubb/biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Dave Bryce:

Too easy...

My son Isaac. Nothing even close.

dB

Ditto. Just change the boy's name to Eamon and you've pegged my favorite of favorites. Duly noted that my second favorite thing in life is expanses of time in my studio, writing and recording music. Nothing else comes close to that for 2nd place.

John

Check out the Sweet Clementines CD at bandcamp

Originally posted by Fletch:

My list is simple, but it sounds so conservative and domestic:

Jesus

My Wife

And my two Children.

In that order!

How's that for the easy (but true) way!!!

Peace,

fletch

Fletch

You stole the words out of my mouth! I'll say an amen to that! Right order, and right number of kids too!

Albert

Gear: Yamaha MODX8, Mojo 61, NS2 73, C. Bechstein baby grand.

Nothing can compare to the feeling you have for your kid(s). Who else, besides your spouse, would you risk your life for, if needed, WITHOUT hesitation??? Your child, from the moment he or she is born, has you completely. I think Dave will back me up on this, it's hard to find adjectives big enough to describe your love for your kids.

steadyb

This message has been edited by steadyb on 08-20-2001 at 03:10 PM

Archived