Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT: Russian Blunder

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Have you ever done any hard opiates? That stuff is highly addictive, and depending on the strength of the opiate in the gas, could be more addictive. How long did it take to kill/maim/put to sleep all those innocent people that might otherwise still be fully functional human beings? If you guessed "Not that long", you're right. That's my point.

[quote]Originally posted by patrick_dont_fret: [b]Hey Rog, I'm a history major. I know my stuff. Thanks for your concern, though. Too bad... Anyway, Russia does need to answer for their deeds. They killed what, 2-300 people with this 'gas' that no one knows for sure what it is. And if it is opium-based, these people will be addicted to opiates for quite a while. Same principle as crack babies, only no genetic predisposition. I'm all for peace, if you can't tell. Which is why I call on Putin, or Fartin, whichever, to bring peace. And no Rog, I don't support terrorism or Al Qaeda, and I can certainly tell the difference between Persians and Arabs, and whatever else y'all were ranting and raving about. I know my stuff. This is just going to be one of those things that our children will (God help us all) learn from.[/b][/quote]You're a history major? One dose of opiate does not an addict make. You have to take an opiate regularly over a period running from weeks to months (depending on dose and frequency) to get a habit. Oh don't tell me, you're also an expert on substance abuse? I don't know whether to laugh or cry :eek:
"That's what the internet is for. Slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards.

For what it's worth, yeah - I have done opiates before, and I did not become an addict. Apparently you're not a Pharmacology major. Neither am I, but I do know enough about the subject to know that you do not become an addict instantly upon exposure. If that were true, no one would emerge from major surgery without a major habit.

[quote] How long did it take to kill/maim/put to sleep all those innocent people that might otherwise still be fully functional human beings? If you guessed "Not that long", you're right. That's my point.[/QB][/quote]None of those human beings would be fully or partially functioning if nothing was done. I applaud the Russions for taking actions and I applaud them for killing the terrorists. These people are murderous savages and they got off too easy. These people, when they capture someone, cut off pieces of their body or cut their guts out while they are still consious. Shooting them while they sleep was at least as humane a death as as a dog would get. I don't applaud the Russinas for not having an antidote for the gas on hand but they took the right action except for that.

The Dutch government is (one of) the first who asked Russia to make clear what gas was used, since a Dutch woman is one of the victims. I'm going to make music now, fuck Putin (Fartin)
The alchemy of the masters moving molecules of air, we capture by moving particles of iron, so that the poetry of the ancients will echo into the future.

Of course terrorism is horrible, but Russia has systematically brought terror to the Chechniyan people. The biggest blunder, IMO, is that Russia has killed aproximately 60000 innocent civilians in military operations in Chechniya. Also, the Russian police is known for very brutal interogation methods, but they [i]never[/i] get prosecuted even if the torture victim was innocent. /Mats

http://www.lexam.net/peter/carnut/man.gif

What do we want? Procrastination!

When do we want it? Later!

[quote]Originally posted by Disfigured: [b]Of course terrorism is horrible, but Russia has systematically brought terror to the Chechniyan people. The biggest blunder, IMO, is that Russia has killed aproximately 60000 innocent civilians in military operations in Chechniya. Also, the Russian police is known for very brutal interogation methods, but they [i]never[/i] get prosecuted even if the torture victim was innocent. /Mats[/b][/quote]Luckily for the Russians, Chechnyans are 'terrorists' , if they were engaged in a recognised war then some countries might have something to say about war crimes.
"That's what the internet is for. Slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards.

[quote] Luckily for the Russians, Chechnyans are 'terrorists' , if they were engaged in a recognised war then some countries might have something to say about war crimes. [/quote]Amazing what you can get away with under the guise of a war on terrorism isn't it.
Our country is not the only thing to which we owe our allegiance. It is also owed to justice and to humanity. Patriotism consists not in waving the flag, but in striving that our country shall be righteous as well as strong: James Bryce

Rog, obviously you don't know what the hell you're talking about, either. Not all Chechnyans are terrorists. I'm sure not all of them that are terrorists are connected to Al Qaeda, just because they are Muslim, too. [quote] Originally posted by Dino: [b]These people, when they capture someone, cut off pieces of their body or cut their guts out while they are still consious. Shooting them while they sleep was at least as humane a death as as a dog would get. I don't applaud the Russinas for not having an antidote for the gas on hand but they took the right action except for that. [/b] [/quote]What the hell are you talking about. They don't cut people to pieces while they are still conscious. And the Russians do have an antidote, they just don't want anyone to know what it is, because then they would deduct what kind of gas it was, and they don't want that, either. It's obviously something they shouldn't have. We do need to stop all the hate in this world, though, and I know this for fact. Too much hate... I don't want my kids growing up hating Muslims or Chechnyans or Germans or the Vietnamese (if I do marry the girl I love, they sure as hell won't hate them, since she is Vietnamese). All governments have and do commit heinous crimes against humanity, and always will. This world will surely blow itself up one of these days, I just hope I nor anyone in my bloodline has to see it. Fuck war, make love.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by patrick_dont_fret: Rog, obviously you don't know what the hell you're talking about, either. Not all Chechnyans are terrorists. I'm sure not all of them that are terrorists are connected to Al Qaeda, just because they are Muslim, too. [QUOTE] I didn't say all Chechnyans are terrorists. I didn't say no Chechnyans are terrorists. I said that the Russians have called these Chechnyans terrorists. If you're going to go around saying that I don't know what I'm talking about you could at least check I said what you think I said.

[quote] [quote] Originally posted by Dino: [b]These people, when they capture someone, cut off pieces of their body or cut their guts out while they are still consious. Shooting them while they sleep was at least as humane a death as as a dog would get. I don't applaud the Russinas for not having an antidote for the gas on hand but they took the right action except for that. [/b] [/quote]What the hell are you talking about. They don't cut people to pieces while they are still conscious. And the Russians do have an antidote, they just don't want anyone to know what it is, because then they would deduct what kind of gas it was, and they don't want that, either. It's obviously something they shouldn't have. [/quote]That is from the mouth of Russian soldiers that have been involved in the war. I saw them say this on film. They are terrified of ever being captured. If you think that someone who would kill 1000 incent people fro their own personal gain is not evil then I would hate to live in the world you envision. Of course you don't know that the Russians have an antedote you are just speculating. What I have said is documented fact.

[quote]Originally posted by dino321: [b] [quote] [quote] Originally posted by Dino: [b]These people, when they capture someone, cut off pieces of their body or cut their guts out while they are still consious. Shooting them while they sleep was at least as humane a death as as a dog would get. I don't applaud the Russinas for not having an antidote for the gas on hand but they took the right action except for that. [/b] [/quote]What the hell are you talking about. They don't cut people to pieces while they are still conscious. And the Russians do have an antidote, they just don't want anyone to know what it is, because then they would deduct what kind of gas it was, and they don't want that, either. It's obviously something they shouldn't have. [/quote]That is from the mouth of Russian soldiers that have been involved in the war. I saw them say this on film. They are terrified of ever being captured. If you think that people that would kill 1000 innocent people for their own personal gain are not evil then I would hate to live in the world you envision. Of course you don't know that the Russians have an antedote you are just speculating. What I have said is documented fact.[/b][/quote]

Archived