Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Beatles Instructional Guitar Video

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here comes the Spam... it's all right.

Baby you're a rich spam...

Do you live in a Yellowspammachine?

http://www.musicplayer.com/ubb/smile.gif

Phil O'Keefe

Sound Sanctuary Recording

Riverside CA

http://members.aol.com/ssanctuary/index.html

email: pokeefe777@msn.com

As a Beatle fan, it did look pretty interesting, but not as intresting as the Beatle Complete Scores Book...

Here comes the spam king...

For the benefit of Mr. Kite, there will be some spam tonight...

Bang..Bang...Maxwell's Silver Spammer came down upon our heads...

He's a real nowhere man, posting all his nowhere spam...

No, no, no....I SPAM the walrus!

Phil, for the money, the video is more helpful than the 'complete scores'. Sure, that book will get you started, but it fails to pinpoint SEVERAL songs accurately. Blackbird, Her Majesty, Till there was you, Dear Prudence, All My Loving (solo)...to name a few.

P.S. Spamming rules!

You guys are craking me up! http://www.musicplayer.com/ubb/smile.gif

Yesterday, all the spamming seemed so far away - now it looks as though it's here to stay...

Eleanor Rigby - picks up the spam in the church were the wedding has been...

Walrus said:

>>Phil, for the money, the video is more helpful than the 'complete scores'. Sure, that book will get you started, but it fails to pinpoint SEVERAL songs accurately. Blackbird, Her Majesty, Till there was you, Dear Prudence, All My Loving (solo)...to name a few.

P.S. Spamming rules! <<

Well, I have found some errors in the "Complete Scores", but between that and my ears I do okay.

Since I did find it interesting, maybe you can tell us what all is covered in your video. I assume it IS your product?

And spamming definitely does NOT rule, but since we've all had a bit of a laugh over this post (and I appreciate your sense of humor with the "I SPAM the walrus" quip), I for one am willing to forgive you.

Phil O'Keefe

Sound Sanctuary Recording

Riverside CA

http://members.aol.com/ssanctuary/index.html

email: pokeefe777@msn.com

Phil, (& all you fans of 'spam'(sheesh!!))

I'll start by saying, yes, it is my product indeed! Y'know, I never got the reaction that I got here. I've either been plain and simply removed from sites by posting directions to my site, or overwhelmed by gracious and thankful e-mails for allowing people to become aware of its existence. Voxtalks regularly turns up a warm review. Spamming?? Never heard of it. But wait!! Before you start again, let me assure you that I am now familiar with its meaning. I apologize if I offended anyone for 'spamming'. I'm in a bit of a 'grass roots' marketing phase right now as I've only just recently released the video. As my business grows, so will my marketing finances. As for some enlightenment on the video, prior to my creating the video, I spent years seeking any accurate sources that taught Beatles guitar. Very few existed. I'll admit, they're getting better as time goes by, but it's still a sad day out there for guys who really want to NAIL certain ones. As you stated, between the 'complete scores' and your ears, you get by. As do many. There are still thousands upon thousands who require a helping hand. (Especially with the highly misinterpreted Beatles) I saw the absence of a much desired product and created it. The video features a split-screen format that shows all guitar parts that were used in each song. I discuss, in no GREAT detail, several Beatles guitars. I provide as much helpful and trivial information about each song presented in this video. Hey, informative and fun! I'm more a Beatle fan than guitar Muso. It's strictly an observing tutorial. Many leads, riffs and fingerpicking patterns are shown slowly. Nick Thiel, owner of Voxtalks stated that in his 'opinion, the video is UNDERpriced for the information you get for your buck'. So, react as you will. The video songlist features many songs that I personally would have liked to see on a video when I was learning them. (The ones I had the most trouble with) Pelt me with more spam if you must. (It's OK, I'm a big boy) But judging by ALL reviews received thus far, from a pretty tough crowd, I'm pleased to report that they're all very favorable. Cheers!

The long and winding spam that leads through this thread...

His son is working for the daily mail,

It's a steady job, but he wants to be an Internet Spammer. Internet Spammer.

If we spam it your way there's a chance that we might blow a fart before too long...

It's the kind of spam you want so much it makes you sorry,

Still you don't regret a single bite,

Ah Spam!

Spam in the U.S.

Spam in the U.S.

Spam in the U.S.S.R!

I told you 'bout the Walrus and me man...

You know that he is posting some real spam...

Here's another thing you should know...

The Walrus must go!

KHANz

This message has been edited by HANZ AND FRANZ on 02-27-2001 at 03:31 AM

I say 'Hi'

You say 'Spam!'

You say 'Spam!' (still)

And I say 'I don't know' ???

Whoa!....Oh no!

You say 'Spam!'

And I say 'Hello...Hello Hello'

I don't know why you say 'spam!'