Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Shars going offline due to move.PLEASE READ!

Guys

Just to let you all know that i should be going offline sometime this week and i dont know how long for as I am moving house.

Nursers will be handling everything for FOF and if you have ANY problems, please contact Nursers.

He will have TOTAL control on all donations recived and has all the loggin details to transfer funds to me to send of to the DEC but I think we hold them in PP till I get back but any the amount already waiting to clear into my account will be sent directly on the day it has cleared by my bank card and I will the receit available.

I will try and get AOL to get me up and running as soon as possible and anyone that wants to get hold of me can do so via mobile phone and please ask me for this number via IM/private message or emailing me.

I am sure that all of you will remain as dedicated as you can be to this project whilst I am away and I must say I am really proud to be connected with you all, your all very special people. :)

Now back to packing up but I will let you know the date I will definatly be going offline this week but this is advance notice incase people didnt know about my move.

Shars

x

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shars

I don't mind being an intermediary for getting messages to you, ie if people e-mail me and then I call you (just as it saves people astronomical international call charges!!!).

You've probably already gone offline, but post back here or PM me if you want to do this...

Best of luck with the move...! :wave:

Fa Fa FA Fa fa fa fa fa FA fa FA FA

Shars,

Will you PM me your mobile number just in the event I need to contact you about involvement of the other sites.

Another thing that is VERY important to do, if FOF wants people to take this as a serious effort.... SOMEONE NEEDS TO KEEP THE SITE UPDATED WITH THE MOST CURRENT INFORMATION, otherwise it comes across as detached and more persons will question scam!!! Today is the 9th with the death toll in excess of 150,000. I just tapped into the FOF web site and found this...

January 2, 2005

The latest figures that are coming through are that nearly 126,000 people have perished in this disaster.

You can take the man away from his music, but you can't take the music out of the man.

Books by Craig Anderton through Amazon

Sweetwater: Bruce Swedien\'s "Make Mine Music"

Got your message Shars.

If anyone overseas needs to get any urgent messages regarding FoF through to Shars, feel free to post here, PM me or e-mail at jason f yates at g mail dot com (no spaces or punctuation), and I'll see she gets it...

Fa Fa FA Fa fa fa fa fa FA fa FA FA

I will be offline as of today so any probs, please let Nursers know and I am trying to get online again on Saturday if I can as phoneline is being installed tomorrow so might have dial up till the BB is installed in febuary.

Take care and be good all and looking forward to hearing all thats been done when I get get back again...

Cya all and speak soon

Oh and if you need to contact me directly, please let Base know and he can call me on my mobile.

Shars

x

its good of Base to keep the important contact with you here while you are offline, since jason has been very involved with songs 2 onwards that seems best eh?

If anyone needs to contact shars and can't get hold of base, then contact me on the info@faceoffriendship.org and i will pass on anything that needs to be brought to her attention!

Nursers if you need me to step in atall to provide some cover in shars absence, i should be able to apply myself from the weekend mate! Been real busy at work so haven't been as involved as i would've liked to've been. :(:)

Archived