Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

10,000 Points of Light - General Discussion

Hey

We're only track no 3 (2 if we can finish soon, I'm sure we're gaining on the other guys :D ), and more songs are getting kicked off every couple of weeks, plenty of time to get involved yet!!! But still, what John said, feel free to contibute here anyway :thu:

Don't suppose you can sing...?

Fa Fa FA Fa fa fa fa fa FA fa FA FA

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tech - John is the custodian of all the final .wav tracks, I think Spencer is the only one who also knows where he has uploaded them. One of them will probably look in today and can hopefully point you to them. Otherwise, the guide tracks we have all been playing to are in the directory on Johns site, I think these all have a programmed drum track on them.

The link is http://www.khuh.org/lot/upload/_john/FoF-TS3/

Alex - Excellent, saves me having to dig up dirt to blackmail someone else into doing it :thu::D

Fa Fa FA Fa fa fa fa fa FA fa FA FA

John:

On the drum tracks, if you guys want to get acoustic drums from Tech (or Offramp), that's fine with me...I don't have any issues with it.

However, I would suggest that if the existing drum tracks are adequate, go with those and direct Tech's energy and enthusiam toward song #5! There's plenty more music to come I'm sure...

Thx,

Dave

Old bass players never die, they just buy lighter rigs.

- Tom Capasso, 11/9/2006

Archived