Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Team Stranger Than You-brought to you by Cypress Hill en espanol

I'm forming a new team for everybody that was a day late and a dollar short.

I've got a bunch of cool beats and sequences. I can lay down some screaming guitar (or not so screaming, depending on the context. I've got pretty much ideas galore and I'm lost in hickville.

Plus, I need something to do until the 1st. :D

I'm game for surf, hip hop, and I'd really love to try my hand at some good acid blues. I need a rhythm section for that, though.

I love instrumentals, too. I could use a good rapper to trick out some beats, too.

Any throwaway tracks from other teams I could blow over? (guitar)

I'm also jones-ing to remix somebody elses material. I can twist and tweak and chop and sneak until the finished product is far from normal.

And I have to ask, are these teams getting anywhere or are they still in the arguing stage. :P

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Addix,

I've got an idea. I've got some earleir sequences I cooked up in Acid that could use better bass lines and could stand to be tricked out further.

How about I strip some of these sequences down to the core components and send them over and get you to trick them out. I think you should be able to get some cool shit going.

I've got a couple of remixes that could be looked at, too.

What software are you using. I need to know what the best way to work will be.

I can send you stereo files, but I could send you seperate tracks, too, which I'm guessing would be better.

I also need somebody who can do some classical riffage (in a late 70's disco style) that sounds real. I don't currently have the library to handle it. Most of my classical samples are hits and they only work so well.

Anyway, I've got a remix that needs a classical piece composed over it that will make it less static. It needs to start light and build to a heavy ending.

Warning: It has offensive content, so beware. It is also built on samples that have not been cleared, so any use of said piece would have to be cleared.

So come on people!

And where is all the rappers?

Archived