Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Calling all Drummers..Calling all Drummers..

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, there is three ways I can see recording:

1. http://www.zendrum.com/images/home_03.gif

2. http://www.capitalcommunications.net/Keyboards/images/RND-V-Stage.jpg I have access to a kit very much like this, and it sounds great. I'll bet if it were tastfully done, we could even fool Lee!

3. http://ray.com.hk/tour/drums.jpg

I recently won ten hours of recording time at a professional recording studio. I hadn't planned on using them for this, but I can't say I'd be against the idea. It depends on how in love I become with the music I'm working on.

Super 8

Hear my stuff here

Super 8,

As I can see it now; you're going to be as sought after as Dave Bryce. Live Drums tend to be a hot commodity to get it's own thread. I've been noticing a shortage of live drummers myself.

Cereal,

I posted a link over in the Drum Talk forum and Super 8 was the only one alive over there.

Thanks Super 8....

You can take the man away from his music, but you can't take the music out of the man.

Books by Craig Anderton through Amazon

Sweetwater: Bruce Swedien\'s "Make Mine Music"

Originally posted by Super 8:

The first thing is my Zendrum. Think Bela Fleck...

Anifa, I'll work on an xchange basis -for a certain picture... :love:

Hope you don't mind me tease'n ya a little. Be assured it was done affectionately... ;)

I'm blushing! :o

I merely replaced the URL address with Ms. Betty... and changed the name of the other. ;)

Here you go sweetie... just for you.

http://www.musicbizbuzz.net/art/reddress.jpg

You can take the man away from his music, but you can't take the music out of the man.

Hey, would it help me to get picked quicker if I revised my Available Equipment list to include:

'My Very Own Live Drummer' with a nice Roland kit?

Or would that be cheating?

DX

:D

Aerodyne Jazz Deluxe

Pod X3 Live

Roland Bolt-60 (modified)

Genz Benz GBE250-C 2x10

Acoustic 2x12 cab

I don't know if you noticed, but in my qualifications I listed I have a hybrid drum kit & access to someone who'll come in & play them. Hope that helps.

Steve

www.seagullphotodesign.com

Originally posted by Cereal:

I've got no problem w/ somebunny building a great drum track in midi. Maybe dBunny will have to do songs for different projects.

Sure, I could do drums for multiple projects. So could Super 8. And, let me tell ya, Brakka can produce some badass drum tracks, too. Between the three of us, I'm sure we can handle all the drum tracks.

I haven't even registered for the draft yet. :P

Originally posted by dBunny:

Originally posted by Cereal:

I've got no problem w/ somebunny building a great drum track in midi. Maybe dBunny will have to do songs for different projects.

Sure, I could do drums for multiple projects. So could Super 8. And, let me tell ya, Brakka can produce some badass drum tracks, too. Between the three of us, I'm sure we can handle all the drum tracks.

I haven't even registered for the draft yet. :P

bunny, super and brakka. excellent. We're set.

ha ha ha bunny! you actually think we're NOT going to let you play because of a stupid little detail like a

draft?

for everyone else, you are volunteering. For drummers, consider yourselves pressed into service :D

Originally posted by Anifa:

Live Drums tend to be a hot commodity to get it's own thread. I've been noticing a shortage of live drummers myself.

Not around here there ain't... they're all stashed in my basement... AND THEY LIKE IT HERE! :D

Originally posted by Lee Flier:

Originally posted by Anifa:

Live Drums tend to be a hot commodity to get it's own thread. I've been noticing a shortage of live drummers myself.

Not around here there ain't... they're all stashed in my basement... AND THEY LIKE IT HERE! :D
:D Hey Lee, why haven't you signed up? Wait, I remember seeing that you are involved in finishing up a CD project with another one waiting. Would you have time to maybe step in and help co-manage or assist anyone anywhere.... even just a little bit to be a part of something big???

Live DRUMMERS....

Where the hell is Kahn??? We've got Super 8, Bunny, and ................. uhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hey folks..... Brakka has a team of HIS OWN to manage and PLAY DRUMS for........ I don't think he'll have time to cater to the deficits in other teams. :freak: Not unless we have skills to trade off where he may be lacking.

I can do the drum programming thing pretty well too, BTW, and I have lots of sounds and samples to play with, from nice, dry natural kits to exotic precussion, to whacked out modern stuff. I programmed most of the drums on the tunes on my site. "Ride" and "Change Again" the Scotsman and I collaborated on.

John is also a pretty fair drum programmer as well, especially for someone who claims they are a "non-musician". He's been doing some pretty good synth stuff lately too.

:thu:

I really don't know what to put here.

Archived