Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Calling all Drummers..Calling all Drummers..

I can drum and I have a kit. I'm no Keith Moon but I can hold a beat down.
"That's what the internet is for. Slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by dBunny:

Uh, I can play kazoo.

Yeah, I've heard your kazoo playing, and you suck rocks.

;)

Stick with the guitar, bass and keys. You're great on those. :D

I really don't know what to put here.

I just recently bought my kid a rather nice Pearl set, but like the rest of you guys (well, Addix and Thrashole anyways,) I can keep a beat on either the kick or the hi-hat, but not always both at the same time... and what's that snappy-rattly thingy on the little skinny metal drum in front for anyways??? ;)

DX :thu:

Aerodyne Jazz Deluxe

Pod X3 Live

Roland Bolt-60 (modified)

Genz Benz GBE250-C 2x10

Acoustic 2x12 cab

Originally posted by Anifa:

Hey Lee, why haven't you signed up? Wait, I remember seeing that you are involved in finishing up a CD project with another one waiting. Would you have time to maybe step in and help co-manage or assist anyone anywhere....

Well, it may have to be as one of those, you know, signing somebody late in the season to help fill in the gaps for the pennant race and postseason. The rest of this month is shot and June is not looking so hot time-wise either, nor the first week and a half in July. After that, we'll see.

If you guys are still working on this thing by then and need some engineering skills or additional drum tracks or some raunchy guitar, it's a possibility.

Lee,

It seems to me that I read it somewhere in the brainstorming or another thread that latecomers would not be allowed if the had not registered in the initial draft.

I can't find the exact statement, but I did find this.

3. I think that to get the best experience from this, the managers should be locked into thier team after they draft, ie no trades, and if team members flake, dissapear, suck, the manager should have cope with it.
This was a quote by Sylver, but I think the comment I'm thinking about was made by Brakka.

Why don't you go ahead and register to get your name into the pool, and ANY manager electing you to their team would just have to understand that you have priorities that would require your attention outside this project.

Input where you can, and it will be understood when you can't.

Thanks for considering.

You can take the man away from his music, but you can't take the music out of the man.

Books by Craig Anderton through Amazon

Sweetwater: Bruce Swedien\'s "Make Mine Music"

Well, if I had to, I could lay something down. It would take about a 1378 takes though.

My fills are pretty week, and my skills aren't good enough to play live but give me enough time in the studio...

I'm running a DrumKat through a Yamaha S08. I guess that means I've got "live electric" drums.

It sounds great though.

Really!!!

Originally posted by Lee Flier:

Oooh stop it Rog, you're getting me all excited! :love:

Lol ... just wait till you hear my half-assed guitar playing :)
"That's what the internet is for. Slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards.

Originally posted by ChristopherKemp:

Which half? And what do you do with the other half?

If you say "play the harmonica", I'm leaving... :eek:

LOL!!! :wave:

It's twu, it's twu....

He' got da geetar on da left

Har-monica on da right

He' got da funky-dunky blues

He' gonna lay it all down tonight.

You can take the man away from his music, but you can't take the music out of the man.

Books by Craig Anderton through Amazon

Sweetwater: Bruce Swedien\'s "Make Mine Music"

Originally posted by ChristopherKemp:

Which half? And what do you do with the other half?

If you say "play the harmonica", I'm leaving... :eek:

Nope ..... cowbell.

Archived