Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Fantasy League Managers' Clubhouse

Coz I didnt work so hard last night. Its a lot easier to get up at 10 when you went to bed at 3 instead of 6!

Yeah I know you're not so sure, neither am I, but we both know who else we have in the running for the 1st few picks.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm ready to rumble. Brakka, why don't you go ahead and confirm a few things.

A) Our exact location of the draft

B) Make sure the location is secure

C) The order of picks

D) A card laid is a card played, right? As soon as that pick is made we move on to the next slot.

Then, when you are satisfied that all the conditions are met give us the big thumbs up and we'll get going.

So I pick in the #5 slot. Do I watch this thread to see when it's my turn?

I see Flyscot picks 6th so I know when the round goes the other way to pay attention. Who picks 4th?

Do I use the player sign up thread to check the talent?

That's all the questions I have for now.

Steve

www.seagullphotodesign.com

Originally posted by b_3guy:

So I pick in the #5 slot. Do I watch this thread to see when it's my turn?.

Nope. The draft is being conducted in private on Brakka\'s forum. This is so not to hurt anyone's feelings about getting picked late, and no-one can brag about being 1st. Get yerself signed up over there and Brakka will give you access to a Private Manager's Forum. He'll also give you your own Private Forum for your team if you want

I see Flyscots picks 6th so I know when the round goes the other way to pay attention. Who picks 4th?
All these details are at Brakka's page aswell. Anifa picks 4th but I think Sylver is picking after me. Is that right guys?

Do I use the player sign up thread to check the talent?
Yep, and there's a lot of it! Talent that is. I only really got to seriously work through it last night. Like I posted earlier, its gonna be tough but no matter who we pick we're gonna be packed with talent.

Good luck B_3guy!

John Scotsman

WHOA! Big last-minute changes! :)

b3_guy- get over to my forum and register! ( http://www.brakka.com/forum ) Do the email notification thing, then go back and post somewhere so I know you're there. Then I'll give you access to the DRAFT ROOM.

I just changed Sylver's permissions, he should have access. He may have to log out and back in.

Thanks for joining management, guys! :wave:

as for the draft order... :confused:

I'm sure nursers is sound asleep down under right now :bor:

If everyone else is okay with it, I'm okay with the suggestion given that b3 is 5 and Sylver is 7. :cool:

I'm talking in hieroglyphs! :P

Hey- I have to walk over and pick up my car from the mechanic's in half an hour. Then one quick errand, and I'll be back in an hour.

As soon as Sylver and b3 get there, let's do all of this talk in my DRAFT ROOM forum, so we're not jumping back and forth and maybe missing info.

I'M READY TO PICK! :idea:

Ok, I'm into the draft thread. 7th pick is fine for me. We're waiting for the next pick.

What the hell was Cereal thinking in picking Beethovan? I mean, besides the fact that he's been dead for ages, he didn't even sign up!

I really don't know what to put here.

Originally posted by Sylver:

Ok, I'm into the draft thread. 7th pick is fine for me. We're waiting for the next pick.

What the hell was Cereal thinking in picking Beethovan? I mean, besides the fact that he's been dead for ages, he didn't even sign up!

Dead? I think not

just ask bill and ted

Shite, that's right! I forgot they brought him back to the 20th century and introduced him to the synth.

Beethoven, meet the synth.

Beethovan: "Zooooo, how do you do? Acchhhh, such muzik veeee villl make togther."

Synth: SQUEEEEEEEEEEEELCH!

I really don't know what to put here.

• 1 month later...
John, that's a very American phrase, we say that all the time, you should try it. If you're in a restaurant or something, and they get your order just look at 'em and smile and say, "Hey, I'll cut your balls off". It's a very acceptable thing to say.

Archived