Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Custom guitar tracks for your DAW projects!

Don't have access to a guitar player who can give you all the guitars, sounds and styles you need? Tired of spending tedious hours trying to create a passable guitar part with sample CDs? Please take a moment to check out my website at www.proguitartracks.com. Feel free to contact me with questions and let me know if I can help you!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure I get the point of your post here?

The whole point of online collaboration is to work with real guitar players. Admitted, without such resources, it might be nice to have some samples or tracks to work with. Have you tried Rocket Network? It amazes me every time I lay down some bass lines, some really great and often unexpected guitar sounds come back that fit just right. It's also nice when folks contribute to the forum before spamming!

Cheers,

Dave

no matter where you go, there you are...

http://johnnypistolaband.com

OK, Dave, I'm busted! I appreciate your point and you had the courtesy to make it gracefully! No problems.

How I wish I could Rocket...I've been intrigued by their idea from the start. Unfortunately for me vis a vis Rocket, all my DAW needs are met very efficiently by a Digi 001 and Apogee converters ( plus some great mics and mic pre's), a situation that finds me barred from the launch area! Knowing the mindset at Digi, I'm not holding my breath for them to send any help to users such as myself, talk tho they may (NOW who's ranting!?).

I have been tempted to, and may yet, get into Logic in order to establish a Rocket interface. But the fact is, I already have a little homegrown system that allows me to interface with any DAW, not just two or three, that can import/export mp3s and audio files. Having said that, I also fully expect Rocket to become a totally comprehensive cross platform solution in a couple of years.

As for tips for collborators, I'm not much of a tech head and obviously dumbasarock when it comes to making Rocket rock. I would, however, echo and amplify your sentiments from your first reply post to me: Making music by yourself in your own private little bedroom studio world is all well and good, but there are few things in life (and yes, we KNOW what they are!) that rival the experience of making music with other humans. And now we can make that music with people all over the world? Truly we are present at the dawn of something with amazing potential. Enjoy!

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Jerry.

Your concept is VERY interesting.

However, doing some unrequired publicity in these forums is known as "spam" and it is, sincerely, not welcome by the most of us; therefore the reaction of BoldRuler.

It would be more nice if you try first on talking to some of the forum members about it, then slowly introduce your idea. After all, I guess this is very original and practical.

Could you tell us a little bit more about it?

Have a great day.

Músico, Productor, Ingeniero, Tecnólogo

Senior Product Manager, América Latina y Caribe - PreSonus

at Fender Musical Instruments Company

Instagram: guslozada

Facebook: Lozada - Música y Tecnología

www.guslozada.com

Archived