Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Whoa...maybe looking for...

A "Benmont Tench" keyboard dude or dudette to put some keyboard tracks on a project...kinda sorta Pettyesque but not really. (What did I mean by that?)

This looks really cool!!!

"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ted - I've done some investigating & I think I've got the Rocket thing together. I use DP, not compatible. So I went & downloaded their free Logic. Got everything working with the Rocket Control, etc. But I don't know anything about Logic. It looks very daunting. So I bailed on this idea. The free Cubase is for PC only & I'm on a Mac. So I downloaded Cubase 5.0 from Steiberg & got it working. I have to play with it to make sure there is no latency. I know for certain I can't edit the audio wave itself but everything else seems to be working. Hopefully you use Cubase VST. Let me know.

Steve

www.seagullphotodesign.com

I set up Logic Rocket on Sun. LennieJ was kind enough to get me in a session. Digital Performer is what I normally use. I have some experience with Cubase VST. The VST I have is an older version without Rocket. The free Cubase is for PC, I'm on a Mac. So I picked Logic. Man it was hard getting it going, learning software on the fly. Then the Internet connection went funny. I left the session to reload it & couldn't get back in. The best advice is to get software that has Rocket & a friend of yours has. This is to get advice. Someone to get you through the learning curve. Things to think about are how to fix audio delays, etc. As an example I can fix audio delay in Performer, but really don't know how to do it in Logic. I don't have a manual for it. I hope I don't sound like doom & gloom. You should get into a more "Pro" type of software anyway. It doesn't matter which one whether it's Cubase, Logic or Pro Tools. I'll look for your next post.

Steve

www.seagullphotodesign.com

Archived