Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Which Politician Would You PUKE On?

OK Folks, In the spirit of voting (today is a primary day in Florida), I was taken back to around 1990 when President Bush (41) got sick at a lunch he had with the then President of Japan. He puked on the Japanese President :-) So it got me thinking.... If you could puke on any politician, who would it be? No malice here, just if you happened to get sick while eating lunch with.... you'd hurl in their direction. I'd puke on Senator Hillary Clinton. Michael Oster [url=http://www.F7sound.com]F7 Sound and Vision[/url]

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd love to projectile vomit a rancid taco, draft beer, and Jager mix on that grand cheerleader himself, George "I've been given everything in my life" Bush. But if I had to downgrade, I'd settle for doing a mouth to mouth vomit on Rumsey! :)
Down like a dollar comin up against a yen, doin pretty good for the shape I'm in

Gosh, it's just so hard to choose... Would this be like after Thanksgiving dinner so I'd have enough to go around? :D

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

ME: "Nobody knows the troubles I've seen!"

Unknown Voice: "The Shadow do!"

[quote]Originally posted by SteveRB: [b]Robert Byrd, West Virginia. A racist is always a racist. People don't change.[/b][/quote]You mean even Malcolm X, who before his trek to Mecca was certainly a racist but changed his way of thought after seeing red haired blue eyed fair skinned Muslims on the same trek......couldn't change????? Don't know about Byrd, but I do think people can change, to the extent of how they treat fellow human beings.
Down like a dollar comin up against a yen, doin pretty good for the shape I'm in

Tuff call. McCarty perhaps? If it was only about US politicians, I would call it a tie between Reagan and any of the two George Bushes, Nixon as very close runner up. But, the subject line makes ANY politician a possible target for my imaginary vomit-attack, so... out of the ones that are still in active duty, I'll try to hit Ariel Sharon and hopes for a very powerful ricochet to reach all the way to the political leader of Burma (whoever that is). Out of all dead presidents I would aim for Stalin or Reza Palavi (the last Shah of Iran). /Mats

http://www.lexam.net/peter/carnut/man.gif

What do we want? Procrastination!

When do we want it? Later!

Throwing up on someone isn't going to do much good, but I'd love to give one of those Three Stooges-style slap/eye poke/nose tweak combinations to Yasir Arafat for rejecting the Clinton-brokered peace initiative. Come to think of it, Ariel Sharon probably deserves one, too. Newt! I'd heave on him, most definitely! Newtie was a pure opportunist. He started out as a liberal. He ran on an anti-pollution, anti-business platform hoping to unseat the incumbent conservative. Newt ran and lost twice; he and his family lived off of the generosity of friends and local businessmen. The incumbent finally retired, and Newt became an overnight conservative because his challenger was an ultraliberal unknown who he felt that he could beat by appealing to the conservatives in the district. - The conservatives must have been pretty stupid to vote for Mr. Two Face, but Newtie won. Then he immediately left is cancer-patient wife and turned his back on the friends who had supported him so generously during his unsuccessful campaigns. Newt ushered in a new era of mudslinging in Washington, pushed knee-jerk reactionary ideals to new heights, and nearly plunged the country into a new dark age. Fortunately, his cronies eventually tired of his backstabbing methods and craftily yanked his power from him. Humiliated, Newtie quit and promtly left his second wife for a young intern. Nice guy all around!

The Black Knight always triumphs!

Ok, here are mine: 1. Bill & Hillary Clinton 2. Al Gore 3. Barbara Boxer 4. Diane Fienstien 5. (jumpin') Jim Lefferts 6. Gray Davis That ought to do it for now, maybe I'll come back for round two. ikestr
...hertz down low....

well I actually had a hard time not Puking on Clinton went I met him last week...maybe if I would have had a bigger breakfast I could have hit him and Lorretta Sanchez...

Seriously, what the f*ck with the candles? Where does this candle impulse come from, and in what other profession does it get expressed?

-steve albini

Since the exec branch is recieving a well deserved bath of vomit, I'll have to gag up a pile for retiring Phil Gramm of Texas, whose wife was on the board of directors for Enron while they enacted legislation allowing the now-infamous raping of energy consumers. Hopefully the bile will splash upon Tom Delay, another evil Texan willing to sacrifice the lives and well being of others for Enron's good... What is it about Texas???
Woof!

I knew a group of art students who called themselves the Reverse Paristalsis (sp?) Painters. They went to see George Bush Sr. when he came through town. Before hand, they all ate either white mashed potatoes, or red or blue-dyed mashed potatoes. When they got there, out came the ipecac, and they systematically puked up a huge US flag, only the blue potatoes came up green...

A WOP BOP A LU BOP, A LOP BAM BOOM!

"There is nothing I regret so much as my good behavior. What demon possessed me that I behaved so well?" -Henry David Thoreau

Once again, I am sitting here in complete incredulity... Of all the people in the world you could insult by puking on, you mostly all pick the leader of our nation or a republican politician. Being from Oregon where Ward Weaver just had two bodies of young girls taken out of his back yard, I can only say this: You are largely a bunch of dumb shits. In spite of your politics there are BAD people out there killing our children. Puke on them...and on you for your single sighted lack of intelligence.

Mark G.

"A man may fail many times, but he isn't a failure until he begins to blame others" -- John Burroughs

"I consider ethics, as well as religion, as supplements to law in the government of man." -- Thomas Jefferson

[quote]Originally posted by GZsound@hotmail.com: [b]Being from Oregon where Ward Weaver just had two bodies of young girls taken out of his back yard, I can only say this: You are largely a bunch of dumb shits. In spite of your politics there are BAD people out there killing our children. Puke on them...and on you for your single sighted lack of intelligence.[/b][/quote]Thing is, I wouldn't puke on a piece of shit like this. I would quite simply like to see him tortured and dismembered. Keep in mind how this thread was started. It was in reference to Bush puking on the Prime Minister of Japan a while back... Know what you're talking about before you start throwing attitude around.

Seriously, what the f*ck with the candles? Where does this candle impulse come from, and in what other profession does it get expressed?

-steve albini

[quote]Originally posted by GZsound@hotmail.com: [b]You are largely a bunch of dumb shits. In spite of your politics there are BAD people out there killing our children. Puke on them...and on you for your single sighted lack of intelligence.[/b][/quote]How do we know the person killing our children isn't you ? Oregon ? Where were you on the day those two teens were missing ? Looks suspicious to me.

Bush Sr. effectively ordered the killings of approximately 500,000 children... not in Oregon though. Madeline Albright has been quoted saying "it was worth it." That Ward Weaver case is really screwed up- one of these girls told adults at her school that she was sexually abused by Weaver, and a complaint was filed, passed from desk to desk, and never acted on. Then a year later she turns up dead under a slab on Weaver's property... A number of politicians need puked on in OR for that, for sure. Weaver obviously needs to die...

A WOP BOP A LU BOP, A LOP BAM BOOM!

"There is nothing I regret so much as my good behavior. What demon possessed me that I behaved so well?" -Henry David Thoreau

[quote]Originally posted by Ted Nightshade: [b]Bush Sr. effectively ordered the killings of approximately 500,000 children...[/b][/quote]Which case is this that you are citing?

-steve albini

Archived