Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Turning 40~!

djarrett

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm right behind ya DJ! I turn 40 in March.

So long as you don't FEEL old, it's just a number. And some people seem to feel old even when they're in their 20's, so....

Besides, drumming keeps you eternally young, doesn't it? :)

Happy b-day anyhow!

I know how you feel. I'll be 50 in April and my hair is getting so thin that it can no longer be photographed. On the bright side, your 40's are better than your 30's. 50 is going to be great,as well. I'm having my first grandchild sometime this week. I'll be a Grandpa. Man, where does the time go.

They say that life begins at 50 :confused:

I don't know who said that, but that's what I heard.

That means you got 10 more years till you get started.

BTW, I just turned 50 in August. I'll let you know when my life gets started :eek:

Hang in there, it just gets better....

I'm trying to think but nuthin' happens....

Well dj happy birthday my man. I'm 52! If life begins at 50 I need to be there when it happens :D So far I can't feel a thing. :D

I just started to get a few wisps of grey hair(salt and pepper) on the crainum. They say that grey hair is wisdom........well I want that to stay inside where I need it the most!

When I gave a suprise birthday party for my wife at 40 she had no idea about it. Total suprise. We made her wear big buttons, black cake, black ice cubes used in drinks, we made he stand in a circle of people and sang to her some funny songs. She is 6mo's older than me. When I turned 40 she was having a supprise party at our home too, but she was so busy talking to the neighbors in the house, she forgot to watch out for me. I went into the house stood next to her and scared her with a hello! I suprised her twice! :P

Best to you dj.......keep the faith, you'll need to practice this when you get to be my age! :D I figure I'm a little over half a hundred. :wave:

PS......there are a lot of old farts here isn't there? No wonder why these forums are cool.

Jazzman :cool:

Jeez! I did not realize that I was in so much midlife company!!

You guys made me feel so much better!

Lee!?! And you look so great!

I feel like at 40, I am busier than a one armed drummer in a WFD contest! ;)

Thanks guys (and Lee)

DJ

Archived