Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

This board is dying more and more every day!

will_dup4

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, not necessarily. Someone just posted the same thing over on the guitar forum, and it picked up. Even Craig's forum has had its ups and downs.

Plus, it's good to know it's here when you need some info.

BTW...I was in a local KC drum shop yesterday (they sell guitars too, that's why I was there)...some jazz dude came in and sat down at the drums, and they had these black foam pads on em. He was hitting 'em at regular whomp and you could talk over it. And, according to the sales guy, they're only like 75 bucks for a set, and they allegedly rebound like a regular head. Wow! Just the thing for those goofy clubs where they keep telling you to turn down. But, they sounded kinda cool.

"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

Hey, Obviously I have not tended this as well as I used to, *but* ... that is not totally why this thing seems to have peaks and valleys in participation.

I do this as a labor of love! There is *NO* compensation for me to moderate. (and I am not complaining about that ... just FYI)

There never has been. United Entertainment Media does not have a drum publication, but recognize the need for including drummers in the Music Player community.

I think that this up and down participation is a natural ebb and flow of the tide of human nature.

I will do better to participate, ... meanwhile, I would love to see some of the guys that were consistantly participating here ... return.

While I appreciate other forum sites, ... that should not dismiss participation in this forum.

As far as other items:

Please let me know what you would like to see here. The churn of topics comes from *you* -- the drummers!

Thanks,

Dendy (DJ)

Dj, I'm in it for the long run my friend, this is too much fun to ignore. Well off to answer some more questions.........stay tuned, and now a word from your sponsor.

My fade-out.........

Jazzman :cool:

Archived