Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

W.F.D. (im new too this great page n i just have some positive input)

dustinracine

Man i'm gonna be here all the time.I enjoy this discussion board everyone's respectful too eachothers opinions and really noligeable on here.I can learn alot from you guys.I'm just a kid here(16).I've been playing for 13 months and i take lessons from the inspirational Tim Waterson and he got me involved in the w.f.d. but i never even heard of the drumometer till Tim told me when i was about 8 months into lessons.Which is smart he wanted too give me the basic tools before I got hookedo n the w.f.d.I think this will be the case in most kids the w.f.d.'s supposed too get kids involved and more importantlly measure drummers speed and if kids do nothing but w.f.d. it's bad for drumming but be realistic that will barelly ever happen maybe the odd time but than their just waisting their time because they can't expect too beat tim and art before being great drummers.The wfd is great and is creating awareness.I love it and i'm new too the whole thing i've been with it for maybe 5 months and I managed 909 on double kick and 820 my 1st time using the drumometer so i'm looking forward too building on those scores i got alot of time too improve.Anyway in closing kids arent going too do nothing but worry bout w.f.d. their gonna learn the basics first than the w.f.d. will come 2nd so i think the w.f.d. is great for drumming and the only people who critisize it are those who arent capable in succeeding with the whole speed aspect.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, Dustin!

Great that you are able to take from Tim. He is the foot man!

You, as well as all the WFD guys, are welcome at MPc's Drum Talk. We do ask, however, that you locate the WFD threads and try to keep WFD talk within those threads. This allows a WFD community within the community of other drummers here! We can drop in to WFD when the subject floats to the top, but this also allows all the other threads to exist as well.

Funny, I just had on my WFD t-shirt yesterday!

Thanks,

DJ

dustin, welcome dude! How's going up in Canada? I too am a big fan of Tim waterson's. great you canstudy with him. Is he going out to WFD World Finals this year? Are you going? I don't know if I will have the money, but I would like to see it very much so. Anyway Welcome!

Archived