Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Hilary Jones- Would you chat with her?

djarrett

Please join MusicPlayer.com and Pro-Mark for a live chat with Hilary Jones on Tuesday August 21st at 10pm ET.

To learn more and view a video of Hilary in action ... go to:

http://www.musicplayer.com/CDA/Player/Main/1,2228,Features--5171763,00.html

Please support this live chat guys and gals ... the last few, the participation from Drum Talk members was really disappointing!

Hilary should make for a great chat!!

See ya there?

Come back and let me know what you think of the video and Hilary!

DJ

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i'd chat with her. She has done some pretty impressive gigs(Robben Ford comes to mine) and last i heard she was working on linear drumming, which i am also working on. I just wish it wasn't in the middle of the night. I get on this forum more often around work hours.

Well, Gaddaboutit! This is as close to a personal conversation as you can usually get with one of these artists. The chats can be cool. WIth the last on (Shane Evans -- Collective Soul) there were a lot of groupie girls that were swooning over Shane, but by and large these are educational and fun.

Please join in!

DJ

The chat was great.

Hilary was very nice and informative. She even offered her e-mail address to everyone to ask continued questions.

I wish I had seen more of you guys there. Of course, it is hard to tell who is participating due to a regional auditorium box.

Thanks for askin'

DJ

Archived