Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

WOW! fire

thanny XIII

I was jogging in a canyon very near my home and i sawe a huge fire. i ran about a mile back to the more poulated part of it and asked a women to call it in. So now it has spread and there are trucks going by my house a lot. It is on the news. There are trucks from all sorts of parts of town. So far no houses are damaged, but it is near some expensie homes. Ill keep you posted and look out for it in the news!

I knew a girl that was into biamping,I sure do miss

her.-ButcherNburn

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New Fire prevention Ad,

*in my best Smokey the Bear voice*

"Ah-hum... Remeber, Only YOU can prevent forest fire... If Thanny can do it, so can YOU!, W00T!"

Don't have a job you don't enjoy. If you're happy in what you're doing, you'll like yourself, you'll have inner peace. ~ Johnny Carson

thanks guys. apparently it was intentional. how meh, the hillside is all blackened now and alot of hobo hiding tres are gone now.they got it out last night, at about nine. Any utanhs hear here anything else? I want to no more.

I knew a girl that was into biamping,I sure do miss

her.-ButcherNburn

Wasn't me! I was in south Utah, and only had a campfire one night! ;) (Er, that was at Calf Creek. Never got around to sparking one up at Bryce and no one else let us play with fire.)

I'm pretty sure I heard some thunderous bass playing coming from somewhere north of the canyons, though. :D

Originally posted by thanny XIII:

what do y'all think of Salt Lake??

It's a big, salty lake. :D

Actually I only drove by the lake when I was there a few years back. I was on my way to Ogden and then off to Yellowstone at the time. (This time I flew into Vegas to get to the canyons.)

The SLC airport was nice enough and SLC had the camping gear store I was looking for. Other than that I was only passing through!

Archived