Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

How Do You Reverse Polarity In DP3 ?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, I do almost all my shopping at Chuck's. Alpha, I use WPS, too, but only for work gear. My home studio can't afford WPS. (And sometimes the way WPS does purchase orders is a pain... but that may be because the way my company does POs is fucked up... I dunno.) Chuck's is right around the corner from me and since Mr. Veneman sold out to GC, there ain't no other store in the area. Plus, they have better prices most of the time than any web store, GC, etc. Love that place.
Andrew Mazzocchi

i know they are the same... but venemans was WAY better than chucks was... until they sold out [funny a few of the guys at venemans went to chucks]. i got shit CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP there. chucks never really carried anything i wanted though. just prefer the stock at wps ;)

alphajerk

FATcompilation

"if god is truly just, i tremble for the fate of my country" -thomas jefferson

I know Chuck Levin's as HELL. Sometimes I'm in PURGATORY, waiting around endlessly for someone to help me or to rummage around in the warehouse, but most of the time I'm stuck with ignorant, rude, arrogant, musician wannabee losers trying to pump their commission and sell me all the trendiest shittiest pieces of equipment for 10% over list price. I hope that a bomb explodes there, killing every single person in there, atomizes their "prosumer" targeted inventory, destroys all DNA of the sales reps beyond recovery through cloning, and burns all their ugly uncomputerized receipt and PO systemn to clean pure ash. Grr. Fuck them. Fuck them hard with a roto-rooter.
If you live in the Washington Metro area, check out Slave Audio

lmfao... exactly the same feeling i got everytime i walked in there. fortunately last time i was in town i ran into my venemans "guy" there in the other building [sound side, not wps] where its not a mad house [although before he got there, i would be there forever with money in hand WAITING for someone to quit ignoring me] levins main building sucks ass.

alphajerk

FATcompilation

"if god is truly just, i tremble for the fate of my country" -thomas jefferson

[quote] Grr. Fuck them. Fuck them hard with a roto-rooter. [/quote]Jeez, pretty harsh. I've had some lame experiences at Chuck's, too. BUt that is usually on a weekend. They are a freakin busy ass store. Even when I go in on weekday evenings, they are damn busy. I worked in retail for years and the simple fact of a busy place is that sometimes you have to ASK for assistance. I have NEVER been treated impolitely or turned away at Chuck's on a weekday. (Like I sais, they are so damn busy on weekends that it is kinda crazy to even try...) If the person I ask can't help at that moment, they'll get someone that can. And Mr. Levin (like Mr. Veneman) is a damn nice guy. (Rarely see him anymore, but I dealt with him and Mr. V several times and they both ran kick-ass businesses.) Anyhow, I can understand some frustration with the way things are at Chuck's, but one of the main differences I see between being ignored there and at other businesses is that at least the salespeople LOOK busy while they are ignoring me.
Andrew Mazzocchi

I agree Chuck's is one of the best that's left especially since I've been knowing Mr. Levin since he was located on H St. NW DC. At that time he himself was on the floor waiting on customers. Like everything else though "things just aint what they used to be" .

Archived