Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

looking to identify

daofktr

hokay...i figure this should show me to be the most ingnant bass player on the planet... :(

who is the bass player i seem to see on CMT 'events' all the time...shaves his head, disgustingly in shape...(by that comment, guess who AIN'T)?

no particular reason to ask, but, since i see he gets the gigs, i figger i should know in case i ever get a gig in nashville and have someone that looks like him point at me and snicker... ;)

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by daofktr:

who is the bass player ...shaves his head, disgustingly in shape...(by that comment, guess who AIN'T)?

no particular reason to ask, but, since i see he gets the gigs...

Hmmmmm, maybe Jeremy Cohen? He's got a shiny dome and is in excellent shape. :)

Perhaps Wally Malone -- he's sportin' the dome look and has various endurance events and weightlifting in his personal history... :)

Anyone else?

However, these fellahs aren't on CMT events with regularity. ;)

Peace.

--Sweet "Mo' Luv to be Spread" Willie

spreadluv

Fanboy? Why, yes! Nordstrand Pickups and Guitars.

Messiaen knew how to parlay the funk.

so i lied...i read it before making the cheesecake....trippin' person!

this quote says it all...

MR: There's a thing we kid about with one particular producer: we say, "What are we here for today?" "Well..." and we all address the producer and say, "We're here to make you rich." Then we look at the artist, "We're here to make you famous." And then we'll look at ourselves, "We're here to keep working." [laughs] So it's a laughing acknowledgment of the hierarchy for session players.

Archived