Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

What will happen when we run out of threads?

TShakazBlackRoots

That's an easy question to answer. When everyone here agrees that there is absolutely NOTHING left to discuss, we just start over. Beginning with the very first post, chronologically "bump" every thread back up to the top... :)

Kirk

Reality is like the sun - you can block it out for a time but it ain't goin' away...

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know. If we run out of thread we could resort to twine or string or dental floss. Dental Floss works better than thread for things like buttons anyway.

If we run out of threads they'll be ten threads asking where did all the threads go, then five more remembering all the great threads.

Or, maybe if we run out of threads people will have to use the search feature. And then the spell cherck, well maybe not that.

check out some comedy I've done:

http://louhasspoken.tumblr.com/

My Unitarian Jihad Name: Brother Broadsword of Enlightened Compassion.

I don't think we'd ever run out of bass threads, but if we did there would be the ever popular OT threads, which would probably die off after a few too many threads like 'OT:Creamy or Crunchy?' or 'OT:Who's your favorite serial killer?'.
Insert inaccurate quote here

Originally posted by Bass_god_offspring:

well if worst comes to worst, i can always just piss off some more people saying that 4 strings are better than 5 & 6 strings, lol.

but....that's only if we're desperate. ;)

Ah, the classic B_G_O offering! How I miss the good old days ... somewhat. Then we can get Bump to repeat the "Soandso vs. Blargy Farg" thread.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

I think that we should all just slow down and type with our toes. That should keep the forum going longer. It can extend our conversations by taking longer.

Let your speech be better than silence, or be silent.

For those who believe, no explanation is necessary. For those who do not, none will suffice.

"Rindase!"

"Rendirme? Que se rinda su abuela, *#@!^$"

Where's cornbread?!?!?

He posted the most excellent summation of what we talk about on this board I have ever read quite a while ago. He boiled all our threads (no, not our strings, Ed!) down to about 50 topics or something.

Maybe master LDL archivist, DBB, can make that post magically appear...

Peace.

--sweet'n'low

spreadluv

Fanboy? Why, yes! Nordstrand Pickups and Guitars.

Messiaen knew how to parlay the funk.

Hey!! I've been absent for many reasons that will sound so trivial over there in the Western world. :)

The more conventional reason, I was in the studio today, laying down some bass and other instruments...loved it!!

I now know we'll never run out of threads, especially we lowdowners. :D

How about guitarists, will they ever run out of what to say?? :rolleyes:

Nice weekend all!! :love:

How can we run out when you have walking cow-pies like me posting OT crap all the time.

We could always rehash my ability to break a string at every gig.

"He is to music what Stevie Wonder is to photography." getz76

I have nothing nice to say so . . .

Archived