Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

get up in the morning. WTF?????

i am tired of getting up at 6AM to go to work and then get home at 3AM after having a gig then go to work at 9AM the next norning. rrrrrr. why cant i just drink beer and smoke pot like i want to do. uh, and babes. there must be babes or no deal. make me an offer

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I agree. Work tends to get in the way of drink time. The nice thing for me (or not) is there's no one really to drink with anymore. :cry: Colorado sucks. What you need to get ahead in this state is a crotch-rocket & a meth-lab. Been here 6 months, don't like it, give me my f*$ing check & I'll be on my way. Hippie wanna-be's & delusional rednecks. AND the economy is shit. Sucks everywhere, Coaster. Might wanna stay out there in Green River. The world is smoldering. I miss you guys....

I used to get up at the crack of dawn. But we split up. **** mdpetrick: I hear ya on Colorado. Going on four years here, now...out of work, all my money's gone. Best thing I've gotten out of it is a few mountain climbs, my cat, and my fiance'. The pot of gold turns out to be game tokens.
I've upped my standards; now, up yours.

This is a Bajo Sexto: It's the sound of Tex-Mex music [img]http://www.gabbanelliaccordions.com/accordions/bajo2.jpg[/img]

Músico, Productor, Ingeniero, Tecnólogo

Senior Product Manager, América Latina y Caribe - PreSonus

at Fender Musical Instruments Company

Instagram: guslozada

Facebook: Lozada - Música y Tecnología

www.guslozada.com

Archived