Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

downloading / sharing

with the death of audio galaxy, where do you share/download your mp3s at the moment? i tried winmx but it's slow and shit. im currently using a hakced version of Kazaa (without the spyware + adds). semms alright, but still a shitload slower and less efficient than audiogalaxy was. bring ag back.
- roses on your breath but graveyards on your soul -

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[b]YOUR[/b] MP3's, and I mean YOUR VERY OWN MUSIC can be shared with others in YOUR OWN MP3.com or IUMA Web Pages. You can download other people's music at their own sites, too. All the rest is pure piracy.

Músico, Productor, Ingeniero, Tecnólogo

Senior Product Manager, América Latina y Caribe - PreSonus

at Fender Musical Instruments Company

Instagram: guslozada

Facebook: Lozada - Música y Tecnología

www.guslozada.com

piracy? pfft. it's not like im screwing bands out of their money. i download songs from all kinds of bands, so that i can hear a range of music. any music i like i still buy on CD. sharing music online is great. it promotes bands, not rip them off. if thousands of people aroudn the world were downloading my band's music, i would be one happy camper.
- roses on your breath but graveyards on your soul -

You know what? You can let people download YOUR music through KaZaa. If you have a broadband connection just put your MP3's into My Shared Folder and tell people how to search for it, the name of the band or name of the song. That IS a totally free way to SHARE your music with the world.

Archived