Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Official ClatterAmy Thread?

mound

Ok, do we think this site needs an official thread dedicated solely to ClatterAmy and her rig?

"You look hopefully for an idea and then you're humble when you find it and you wish your skills were better. To have even a half-baked touch of creativity is an honor."

-- Ernie Stires, composer

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm just being silly :)

"You look hopefully for an idea and then you're humble when you find it and you wish your skills were better. To have even a half-baked touch of creativity is an honor."

Originally posted by mound:

I'm just being silly :)

You need to strive to be sillier. While you are no slouch at silly, you could refine your sillieness skilz to higher levels if you work at it for 1 to 2 hours a day. Remember, no pain, no gain.

You can stop now -jeremyc

STOP QUOTING EVERY THING I SAY!!! -Bass_god_offspring

lug, you should add that statement to you signature.-Tenstrum

I'm not sure any argument can top lug's. - Sweet Willie

Do you know of any silly teachers in the upstate new york region? I have much to learn.

Krusty the Klown has published at least 15 books about silliness. I prefer the Progressive Method to Sillines and that's what I use with my students as well.

There's a growing trend toward slap silly.

But no one can agree which is louder, the rainbow afro wig or the pink sparkle wig.

- Matt W.

Originally posted by Matt W:

But no one can agree which is louder, the rainbow afro wig or the pink sparkle wig.

Afro wig afro wig (or you could just go super cool and slightly silly and grow your own.

'Afro' Nic

"i must've wrote 30 songs the first weekend i met my true love ... then she died and i got stuck with this b****" - Father of the Pride

:D:D:D

I'd like to think of myself as the Ambassador of Silly. In my travels, both on land and in cyberspace, I continue to learn from such great masters as lug, but I feel I will never achieve true sillidom until I have reached a more enlightened state. We can all only hope to achieve such silly greatness someday as we see in lug.

*slow day on the forum, eh?!* ;)

Originally posted by clatteramy:

I'd like to think of myself as the Ambassador of Silly. In my travels, both on land and in cyberspace, I continue to learn from such great masters as lug, but I feel I will never achieve true sillidom until I have reached a more enlightened state. We can all only hope to achieve such silly greatness someday as we see in lug.

I haven't checked my schedule, but I believe I have a 2.6% chance of making Beaumont. If lighning strikes the baseball team, it goes up to 12.6%, so pray for thunder. :D

You can stop now -jeremyc

STOP QUOTING EVERY THING I SAY!!! -Bass_god_offspring

lug, you should add that statement to you signature.-Tenstrum

I'm not sure any argument can top lug's. - Sweet Willie

Originally posted by clatteramy:

http://www.theavengers.tv/forever/images/actor-cleese-lg.jpg

That's absolutely silly.

"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

Archived