Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Gear that really kicks ass!!

In the great-for-the-money category: Rode NTK Mackie 1402 In the great for [b]any[/b] money slot: The 1977 Ampeg SVT and twin 8x10" cabs I bought in 1979. Nobody is gonna tell me "the bass is a little weak." :cool: Software/Hardware combo: Digi 001 gets it done. Cool thread!

"We are the Federales... You know, the Mounted Police..."

---"If you're the police, where are your badges?"

"Bodges?..."

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote] The 1977 Ampeg SVT and twin 8x10" cabs I bought in 1979. Nobody is gonna tell me "the bass is a little weak." [/quote]I had to sell my SVT rig about 4 years ago when I was BADLY hurting for money. Worst decision I ever made. Lugging that 8x10 just up the stairs from the basement would give me a weeks worth of workout. But it was the cleanest, crispest sound my basses ever had. [quote] Man, I wish I had a slacker brother with a bunch of gear like you do! I repeat, lucky man! BTW, you or your brother should consider putting them up for sale on ebay or something instead of letting it collect dust. [/quote]Well, it hasn't all been sweetness and light. I got arrested years ago because he gave my name to the cops on a traffic stop, and when it went for warrant, I was picked up. Maybe he's trying to make up for all that type o' shit in the past. Right now, I'm trying to rewire the whole studio, so maybe once I'm done I'll send some of the stuff out on Ebay for sale, but I don't want to do that until I'm sure of what I should keep and what I shouldn't. Drew
Andrew Mazzocchi

Archived