Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Tedster - Sam & Dave?

Yo Tedster, how were they? Did they do any of their solo stuff or just VH covers? Who was in the band? Did they use one band for both or did they each have their own band? Was it cheesier than a good lasagna? -- Rob
I have the mind of a criminal genius.....I keep it in the freezer next to mother.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes, please fill us in! I have no desire to see them, mostly because I'd have to pay $60-$80 and drive a few hours to get there. I could've seen David Lee Roth in town last year for $12 :rolleyes: I know Sammy Haggar said they'll have their own bands and he has been doing solo stuff along with VH songs.

YOWZERS!!! Sandstone Amphitheatre is about an hour's drive from our place. The Debster and I drove there, having reserved seats, we thought getting there about an hour before showtime should suffice. As we approached the exit, traffic was unusually light for a show night...although the "SANDSTONE CONCERT THIS EXIT" sign was up. Drive to Sandstone. The blue "Sandstone Amphitheatre" sign was gone...replaced by a smaller "Verizon Wireless" sign. I thought I was in the Twilight Zone. The place was locked...no one around. Boy...what a weird feeling. THEY HAD POSTPONED THE CONCERT!!! For some reason, the show had been postponed 'til July 26th, and I didn't find out about it until driving out there. Apparently, most everyone else did, 'cause there were only a handful of cars that showed up wondering what the deal was. Sandstone (now Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre) should have had the courtesy to put up a sign, but we were left trying to call the radio station on our cellphones (ever tried to call a radio station? It's either busy or they don't answer...). No one I talked to that had listened to the radio heard the cancellation announcement, either.
"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

Well, damn, that sucks. I guess we'll have to wait until July 27th for the review. -- Rob
I have the mind of a criminal genius.....I keep it in the freezer next to mother.

I just saw that name change in the paper today. Maybe they will host the "Can you hear me now fest". Will this ever end? They did take the Enron Field signs down in Houston. Maybe they could hang one in front of Dick Cheney's office.

He not busy being born

Is busy dyin'.

...Bob Dylan

Archived