Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

party party party, who got drunk?

i keep forgetting its a holiday weekend except for the fact that we have been to several parties this weekend flowing with alcohol, bonfires, and warm weather. i have one more party to go to tomorrow before its all said and im well done. actually my drinking binge started on humpday and just kept going. even my kid was up late partying with us, well 11pm but for parties that started early he was hangin tough. side note: would someone get arrested for taking pics of him while he was running around naked? how about with a beer in his hand? [im not saying that really happened ;) :rolleyes: ] all the girls at the parties just loved him, he was such a flirt standing there playing with his weiner.

alphajerk

FATcompilation

"if god is truly just, i tremble for the fate of my country" -thomas jefferson

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote]Originally posted by alphajerk: [b] all the girls at the parties just loved him, he was such a flirt standing there playing with his weiner.[/b][/quote]ahh to be young again. every time i try playing with my weiner at a party, the girls walk away vey quickly and i end up sleeping in jail. :) as for partying, right now i'm a zombie. just finished my 4th show in 3 days. tomorrow = sleep! (well, until i play tomorrow night) -d. gauss

Hey Alpha, Where did he pick up that playing with his weiner behavior?????? Pickin up on your posts in another thread - Is weiner twanging more or less harmfull than pot?? According to un-scientific CNN polls I understand one makes you blind the other makes you not care if you are. :cool:

Check out some tunes here:

http://www.garageband.com/artist/KenFava

[quote]Originally posted by Kendrix: [b] Pickin up on your posts in another thread - Is weiner twanging more or less harmfull than pot?? [/b][/quote]And if he was at a party, he may have been doing both at once! What happens then???

[quote]Originally posted by Kendrix: [b]Hey Alpha, Where did he pick up that playing with his weiner behavior?????? Pickin up on your posts in another thread - Is weiner twanging more or less harmfull than pot?? According to un-scientific CNN polls I understand one makes you blind the other makes you not care if you are. :cool: [/b][/quote]You know - Smoking Pot & playing with your weiner while waqtching CNN can lead to some odd behavior... :freak:

[quote]Originally posted by Kendrix: [b]Hey Alpha, Where did he pick up that playing with his weiner behavior?????? Pickin up on your posts in another thread - Is weiner twanging more or less harmfull than pot?? According to un-scientific CNN polls I understand one makes you blind the other makes you not care if you are. :cool: [/b][/quote]i dunno man, tough call... i'd say they are both equally pleasurable. supposedly the one that makes you not care helps eyesight so its probably an equal trade. stroke, toke, stroke, toke.... its pouring rain today so i bailed on the last party.

alphajerk

FATcompilation

"if god is truly just, i tremble for the fate of my country" -thomas jefferson

[quote]Originally posted by skip: [b]if you`re doing both at once, just go ahead and finish that doobie yerself, bro...[/b][/quote]Hey - as long as he doesn't switch hands... :eek: Just don't lose track of which hand the roach clip is in... :eek:

[quote]posted by alphajerk: [b]i keep forgetting its a holiday weekend...[/b][/quote]Yeah, ya know, this post reminded me last night that it's a "holiday weekend," so I actually ventured down to the corner bar last night for the obligatory shot of Jamisons and a few beers at about 1am. Got somewhat buzzed. Tonight I managed to spring some time and a few $$$ for a cab over to Warmdaddys for the R&B open mic review. HOT women in the house. Got somewhat buzzed. Getting more buzzed now off the bar here at the Curve Lab. (Yes, we have a bar here at the Curve Lab - it is one of our most precious and valued pieces of gear.) Back to work early tomorrow, hungover as a muthaf*cka most likely, but we got iced coffee stocked in the bar, and eggs for breakfast, so it's all good.

Eric Vincent (ASCAP)

www.curvedominant.com

Last sat. I had a date for the first time in eons, put on a pretty good tankfull. This weekend I`ll be attending a sake & pottery seminar (did I mention sake RULES?), including at least one gold prize selection from the industry-only competition in Hiroshima. Can`t wait. By the way, sake RULES.

[quote]Originally posted by alphajerk: [b]and i forgot to mention, moonshine was flowing thing weekend. on account of the full moon and all. anyone ever had it?[/b][/quote]Oh yes ....
"That's what the internet is for. Slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards.

Proud to say that I attended the "White Trash Bash" this weekend... Hundreds of drunken redneck boaters and half naked women converge on Dog Island... right on the Florida Panhandle... I'd tell you about the party if I could only remember...

Kris

My Band: http://www.fullblackout.com UPDATED!!! Fairly regularly these days...

http://www.logcabinmusic.com updated 11/9/04

We had a house warming party. In just 10 short days after moving into our house. My wife ordered that we have a party on day 3. Kicked my ass trying to get the house ready. Buying new furniture because much of the old furniture just didn't "go with" the new house; paintings and painting much of the interior in these multiple faux colors. But after cursing underneath my breath the whole time, I'm glad we did. Now we have a very beautiful, comfortable, livable house. Not in boxes any more. I forgot it was memorial day weekend party fest.

All the best,

Henry Robinett

Archived