Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Gus - Happy Cinco de Mayo!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, and to all of our Hispanic buddies. I believe Vi-Lo is one of 'em too. Although, I don't think you really [i]need[/i] to be Hispanic to celebrate, just like you don't really have to have a last name like "O'Keefe" to be Irish on St. Patrick's Day. :D Hey, you guys are buying lunch, aren't you? Mmmmm...where are the best fajitas? And, hmmm, wash it down with a XX...mmmm...
"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

uuuggghhh, why does cinco de mayo always fall on the 5th of may....soo tired.... so we had this gig for 5th of may, at a local arena. no big deal, i scheduled my weekend around it. full day of work saturday, half day sunday, then go to gig. friday night the phone wakes me out of bed, its the band, the gig is now on the fourth and out of town, leaving at 2pm. so i scramble and end up getting 3 people to cover various chunks of my shift on saturday. gig goes well, free beer :) good crowd. i am suprised about how many gringos ask me what the date is for cinco de mayo. i stare at them. sometimes i answer whats the date for the 4th of july?

see, i am so tired i didnt even finish my initial train of thought. anyway so after being up for way to long i gave into the free beer temptation and ended up having 7. 4 at the club and 3 at home. anyway got into the sack at 4.45am and was awoken by crap country music at 8am. U, U,U,U,U,U,U,U,U,U,U,U,U,U,U I WANNA TALK ABOUT ME EEE EEEE! 8.30 am off to work. here i am now. see how productive i am being boss ha ha. wait a minute, did i DRIVE to work? where is my truck.....

Archived