Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT: Canadian Judge Ted Ormston, Jesse Power and Anthony Wennekers: Sick Bastards

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Perhaps an art project involving those two as the subjects, and not as "artists" is in order. The worst part, of course, is the complete disregard shown by the court regarding the torture that preceeded the cat's death, as well as the disrespect shown by the crude display of the body on a hanger. But let's not forget that this single act of depravity, the torture and killing of animals, is one of the most common traits of future serial killers. So even if you don't care about the cat, if you live in that part of Canada, be on the lookout for missing people connected with these two losers.

It's easiest to find me on Facebook. Neil Bergman

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

Some motherfucking sick bastards...(sorry, I hate to compliment them like that) did something horrible here in Kansas City a few years back. They lured a small dog with food, beat it to near death, and threw it (while still alive) into a bonfire. Videotaped it as well. I don't believe they received a very harsh sentence, either. Studies have shown that one thing a lot of serial killers have in common is a history of animal torture. I know some of you on the board don't believe in any afterlife, reward or punishment, but it's acts like these that help me believe and hope that there's an extra hot place in hell reserved for urinal-scum-lickers (damn, there I go complimenting them again) like that.
"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

Interesting story. Since they've taped it and represent it as filmic art they also breach the OPA (Obscene Publications Act) over here. I have no idea if something similar applies in Canada. Their point is a valid one re. the treatment of anamals in the food chain, even if they made their point in the worst possible way. I doubt they are budding serial killers though. If they both had a history of bed wetting and pyromania I'd be concerned but these people tend to act alone and without video tape - even serial killers aren't stupid. My cat just killed my brother's hamster, I'll see the little brute in court on Monday ;) It was still alive when I found it so I'll be seeking damages for psychological trauma as well.
"That's what the internet is for. Slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards.

[quote]Originally posted by Rog: [b]I have no idea if something similar applies in Canada.[/b][/quote]There is a similar law in Canada. I wonder why it wasn't mentioned in the story. It's things like this that can ruin your trust in the judical system, as well as your fondness for a city. I probably live within an hour of these sick fucks, and the fact that they're out walking around really disturbs me.

Archived