Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Decapitation of chocolate bunnies...

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote]Originally posted by Tedster: [b] Please bite the head off a chocolate bunny as soon as possible.[/b][/quote]OK Ted. [[*CHOMP*]]....CRUNCH....CRUNCH....CRUNCH....CRUNCH...... [b]OH MY GOD!!!!!! THAT'S A REAL BUNNY!!!!!![/b] Thanks Ted :eek: :eek: Happy Easter
So Many Drummers. So Little Time...

[quote]Originally posted by KHAN: [b] [quote]Originally posted by Tedster: [b] Please bite the head off a chocolate bunny as soon as possible.[/b][/quote]OK Ted. [[*CHOMP*]]....CRUNCH....CRUNCH....CRUNCH....CRUNCH...... [b]OH MY GOD!!!!!! THAT'S A REAL BUNNY!!!!!![/b] [/b][/quote]So you had Easter with the Osbournes, eh? :freak:

I heard an interveiw with Ozzy once where he said that he was just misunderstood, and that he loves animals. He said : "I have a doggy, and a kitty, and a birdy, and a horsey..... ,,,,,,,and they taste bloody great" :eek: :eek:
So Many Drummers. So Little Time...

When I was five, my Aunt thought it would be great fun to bite the ears off of my easter choc. bunny. I've been scarred ever since. Of course she continued to do it for years after that. I was thinking of mailing her grandkids(shit, I'm old) bunnies with thier ears bitten off. Would that be wrong?
I really don't know what to put here.

Sylver - send them to her - it will be more frustrating !! We make baskets for the kids (now 20 & 17) that include lots of candy and a bunny. They eat the candy, but the bunnies get saved for later. Then they are in danger of melting, so we throw them into the freezer. Sometime in the summer, my mother-in-law comes over and we pull one out. I still have one in the freezer from last year. I never understood how this happens, since we all love chocolate. I guess we just enjoy it all year 'round. Happy Easter !! Now, do you know the story of why there are bunnies at Easter - the religious significance? Tom

www.stoneflyrocks.com

Acoustic Color

Be practical as well as generous in your ideals. Keep your eyes on the stars and keep your feet on the ground. - Theodore Roosevelt

Tom, the lord said "be fruitful and multiply" - now, who multiplies better than bunnies? -- Rob
I have the mind of a criminal genius.....I keep it in the freezer next to mother.

[quote]Originally posted by Tom Capasso: [b] I never understood how this happens, since we all love chocolate. I guess we just enjoy it all year 'round. Tom[/b][/quote]It's very simple. Easter Bunny chocolate sucks. Unless it's made by Godiva.
Philly rules!

Dwarf - very true. Not the story my wife gave me, though. She said the importance of bunnies was taught to her very young and has a scriptural basis. During the reading of the passion, Pilate asks who he should release, and suggests he should release Jesus. The crowd calls out (remember she was very young).... "release the rabbits" :eek: :rolleyes: And that's why there are bunnies at Easter. This is one of our family stories - this year in church I saw my wife and daughter snicker to each other at that part of the story (though appropriately serious for the rest). Tom

www.stoneflyrocks.com

Acoustic Color

Be practical as well as generous in your ideals. Keep your eyes on the stars and keep your feet on the ground. - Theodore Roosevelt

Hey Tom, 'During the reading of the passion, Pilate asks who he should release, and suggests he should release Jesus. The crowd calls out (remember she was very young).... "release the rabbits" ' I'm guessing that this is what they heard, but what was really said? -- Rob
I have the mind of a criminal genius.....I keep it in the freezer next to mother.

didn't get to bite the heads off any bunnies but i did have a fun competion with a couple of friends to see how many hollow chocolate eggs we could get into our mouths all at once without any breaking...... oh, and i recommend only using Thorntons chocky eggs for this..... peace, natty [img]http://www.theunholytrinity.org/cracks_smileys/contrib/fk/butterfly.gif[/img]

[quote]Originally posted by Dwarf: [b]I'm guessing that this is what they heard, but what was really said? Rob[/b][/quote]"release Barabbas" Luke 23:18, but it's in all 4 Gospels. Tom

www.stoneflyrocks.com

Acoustic Color

[quote]Originally posted by Tom Capasso: [b]During the reading of the passion, Pilate asks who he should release, and suggests he should release Jesus. The crowd calls out (remember she was very young).... "release the rabbits" Tom[/b][/quote]In the movie I watched, Pilate is quoted as saying: (Pilate:) "Welease.. WOGER!!!" (Roman guard:) "Sorry sir, no Roger." (The crowd:) Release Roderick! Release Roderick! (Pilate:) Welease.. WODERICK!!! Anyway, that's the way I heard it.. ;)

It's easiest to find me on Facebook. Neil Bergman

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

Archived