Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT: All Star Guitar Night at NAMM

http://www.allstarguitarnight.com/

IF...one be near Indy...

Saturday evening, starts at 7:00 get there at 6:00, beats the crap out of the NAMM battle of the rep/vendor bands on Thursday.

$15 to see set, $35 to eat and watch...

Yes I'm eating and hope to be invited backstage...

"Muriel Anderson is staging an extraordinary presentation of All Star Guitar Night at the upcoming summer session of NAMM in Indianapolis . The evening starts off with an intimate dinner show featuring Muriel, followed by a star-studded All Star Guitar Night concert, showcasing top-notch performances from some of the best guitar players in the world. The event begins at 7 PM on Saturday night - July 23 rd - at Indianapolis most prestigious venue, the Indiana Roof Ballroom, which is one block from the convention center. Our star-studded guitar night will also include performances by The Joscho Stephan Trio, Tony McManus, Seymour Duncan, Johnny Hiland, Steve Adelson, Ravi with Dave Pomeroy, Nicki Parrott and Special VIP Guest Stars"

Have any of you ever seen or heard Nicki Parrott?

She's Les Paul's bassist and sings, plays and looks one hundred percent real deal...that would be every Monday evening at the Iridium, Broadway and 50th, NYC, two shows, Les signs almost anything after second set..will not autograph shirts, clothing etc...

I had him sign the latest re-release of his transcriptions...

AS for Ms. Nicki...It's been the eye contact thing with her...umm, sorry too much information...

ASGN, May well be the best set of the whole week.

Rob

Label on the reverb, inside 1973 Ampeg G-212: "Folded Line Reverberation Unit" Manufactured by beautiful girls in Milton WIS. under controlled atmosphere conditions.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yikes that would make last years set at the Ryman, a keeper...

Thanks for the warning, I'm never shy to tell a FOH guy his dick is under his shoe...they either listen...or obviously do not...

Label on the reverb, inside 1973 Ampeg G-212: "Folded Line Reverberation Unit" Manufactured by beautiful girls in Milton WIS. under controlled atmosphere conditions.

Originally posted by Robman2:

http://www.allstarguitarnight.com/

$15 to see set, $35 to eat and watch...

You should be able to get free passes at the sponsoring vendor's booths.

I bought a seat (dinner) and today, Ms. Anderson came by the booth twice to chat, along with her crew and "people".

They did leave a few passes to give out as well.

I'll be loaning Bruce, her tech a few extra Zaolla's for the set at his request, in case someone shows up short.

Also David Hostler of Taylor, offered me a T 5 as a piece of eye candy for our booth...through the trade show.

I've got it sitting on a stand, next to the POP of Doyle Dykes on the Zaolla display...

I played it five times so far and the action is pure Taylor of course...

I didn't know it's a combiantion of placment using two multi tapped dual humbuckers and a transducer, five way switch etc, but Doyle did mention a while back that it could sound like just about any guitar out there, without modeling...

David was one of the folks who rendered the design...

I'm now thinking of how to save up for one...

Rob

I receved Muriel's mass email, Rob. Too bad it's in Indy. :(

A T5, eh? That's amazing. I'm sure it will be sold before the show is ov.. who am I kidding? It's been sold before Taylor arrived at NAMM! :D

Now... if you could only get Bad Cat and, say, Genz-Benz to loan you a combo and an acoustic combo you could really have some fun selling Zaolla and the aforementioned Taylor guitar and BC & GB amps. :idea:

It's easiest to find me on Facebook. Neil Bergman

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

Archived