Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

New member of the Hoffman family...

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DC, Yeah, we've got 10 acres...about 30 miles northeast of Kansas City. Now, I'm getting a case of FAAMAS (farm animal and machinery acquisition syndrome)..

The folks we bought Einstein from said their daughter had a friend who had a pony named "Albert"...so she named hers "Einstein". And, our Einstein has a shaggy white mane, just like the physicist. :D The name fits.

Spence...no more grandkids just yet, but, a pony is a good investment for anyone who has some property and plans on having more grandkids.. :D

"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

Agreed...It cuts down on fertilizer costs....

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y230/spencercrewe/rotflmfaoTRANS.gif

Cheers!

Spencer

"I prefer to beat my opponents the old-fashioned way....BRUTALLY!!!!"

Congratulations! While I was mixing a jazz gig this past Sunday, Denise drove Lilly to our favorite riding spot up near Mammoth Cave in West-Central Kentucky. She was so excited to ride by herself! (In fairness to the horses' backs, they insist children 6+ ride their own. I find that a bit silly when Denise & Lilly together wouldn't weigh as much as many 6' tall men.) They had a a wonderful time.

Wish I had the space for one of our own. They just auctioned off a bunch of miniature ponies from a longtime, Nashville institution. The guy was the guy if you wanted ponies for parties, and he was often set up in mall parking lots giving rides. Lived right around the corner from us. Once, after Lilly had taken a parking lot ride, we phoned him up and rented a pony for an hour on his property.

I hope Preston grows into his pony very soon, Ted! :thu:

It's easiest to find me on Facebook. Neil Bergman

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

Congrats on the new addition Tedster. I ran into Drew at our neighborhood Blockbuster about a week ago. Said he and his bass player had rented an apartment just down the way from me. The kids have a game pass at that store, so we'll probably see him occasionally.

Next thing you know, you'll be telling us that you've taken up ranching and that you have cows, chickens, and pigs. :D;)

You can take the man away from his music, but you can't take the music out of the man.

Books by Craig Anderton through Amazon

Sweetwater: Bruce Swedien\'s "Make Mine Music"

Yippee!

Hey, you gotta get a goat. Goat's are supremely cool to watch. Put some old junk cars and posts and tables and just general junk and watch how they climb and pose. Hilarious.

When I was a kid, we had a goat that pulled a wagon.

> > > [ Live! ] < < <

Lilly's with me at work for a few minutes and I showed her the picture of Preston's pony and she said, "That's the most beautiful pony in the world!" She's already plotting to abscond with it or at least ask if we can take care of it when you go on vacation. :freak::D

It's easiest to find me on Facebook. Neil Bergman

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

"I I I I I I I dig a pony"...

There is some sort of special magic that goes on between many young girls and horses.

Good luck with the beast.

Phil, I'll bet the fact that your studio is in a barn makes it a big draw for all those aspiring LA bands. ;)

I'm trying to hold back on all the terrible puns that come to mind involving making hay with this, producing hot shit, jumping through hoops for your artists, producing authentic country music and projects being "stalled". ugghhh.

Good thing im not a stand-up comic.

Check out some tunes here:

http://www.garageband.com/artist/KenFava

Originally posted by Kendrix:

Phil, I'll bet the fact that your studio is in a barn makes it a big draw for all those aspiring LA bands. ;)

I'm trying to hold back on all the terrible puns that come to mind involving making hay with this, producing hot shit, jumping through hoops for your artists, producing authentic country music and projects being "stalled". ugghhh.

Good thing im not a stand-up comic.

Ugh! :eek::rolleyes:;):P:D

Dang,..I wish we had 10 acres. We're in one of the most crowded countries of the world.

My dad however has a small place on the edge of town where has has a horse and 2 carriages...He drives around traffic with them ,..looks just like a weird Amish guy whahhaha. My dad is way COOLIO!!

Fan, nu pissar jag taggtråd igen. Jag skulle inte satt på räpan.

http://www.bushcollectors.com

Congrats Tedster! I'm sure it's not only the grandkids who'll be having fun with Einstein! :D

Boosh, I love your avatar! :thu:

- Bob Freebird

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools. -Douglas Adams

Archived