Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

MSN Search Results for TheWeWus

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"It was a deliberate provocation!" claimed Wewus, who added that he now believes broccoli feel pain, and intends to found a new order whose members will drink only rainwater and eat only their own dandruff.

That's our Wewus! :thu:;):D

Strangely enough some of that is true, it's up to you to decide which parts. Code word for this sequence:kangaroo.

As always if this network is compromised the Secretary will disavow all knowledge of contact. Respond at the address given. This message will be deleted in 4 hours.

Originally posted by fantasticsound:

Ok... I just had to search for someone. Lee Flier, here are your results!

Lee Flier?

Freaking Priceless. :thu:

new Rolling Stones bootleg: "Ballad for Lee Flier" !!!!!

some of the lyrics are kinda hard to hear, but here's what I've got for the second verse: "Is she a saint or a streetwalker/Loyal fan or crazy stalker?/ she thinks of me wherever I go/ Is she a soulmate or a psycho?" and then it's back to the chorus, "Get a life, Lee Flier, Get a life" etc.

Along with,
Lee writes: After All These Years, My Underwear Are Finally with Rolling Stones

...luckily, I had worn them for the entire week before the concert, so now I really feel like Rolling Stones has touched a very special part of me...

Our Joint

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it." The Duke...

Originally posted by Tedster:

They didn't have any "military" or "gun" selections in there...but the first one cracked me up.

ON YOUR FACE AND GET READY FOR A MEAT-LOVER'S SKILLET, MARINE!!!

:D:D:D

We've been going to Denny's for dinner lately on our "Toosday Night" get togethers (with me, Songrytr and Toxic Potatoe), and I've been ordering - you guessed it - the Meat Lover's bowl.

True story. :)

Archived