Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT Cat vs. Ceiling fan

Go here and click on watch the video. Too funny.

http://charlesmarshallcomedy.com/Jokes/cat-vs-ceiling-fan.htm

KB Gunn

....government is a necessary evil, but it is dangerous nonetheless ... somewhat like a drug. Just as a drug that in the proper dosage can save your life, an overdose of government can be fatal.

-Neal Boortz

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't like cats, but that's messed up. I've seen it before, but never linked from a "Christian" website. :rolleyes:

P.S...

*whispers* You're playing the guitar backwards.

:D

Dr. Seuss: The Original White Rapper

WWND?

phaeton,

I got it from Boortz.com. This is the connection I used to share it with everyone here. I am sure the cat wasn't hurt. It was just amazing that the video happened to be on to catch such a freak accident. Don't get hung up on the christian website. I think it is a so called christian comedian's site. Seems like an oxymoron, doesn't it?

KB Gunn

....government is a necessary evil, but it is dangerous nonetheless ... somewhat like a drug. Just as a drug that in the proper dosage can save your life, an overdose of government can be fatal.

-Neal Boortz

It still looks staged to me (i.e. someone hung a cat toy from the fan, turned it on, set the cat in front of it and filmed it)...

But, you are right... i'm getting too riled up about it...

My apologies, let's go back to being friends. ;)

Dr. Seuss: The Original White Rapper

WWND?

Originally posted by phaeton:

It still looks staged to me (i.e. someone hung a cat toy from the fan, turned it on, set the cat in front of it and filmed it)...

I don't know how you could stage a thing like that. Okay, maybe the cat act frantic trying to get at the flying mouse, sure, but who would have thought he'd get his claws stuck in the damn thing!?!?

That must be a really strong fan! It didn't look like it even slowed down!

Pretty funny.

Super 8

Hear my stuff here

I own a couple of cats, and love them dearly, but that IS funny. I first saw it a couple years ago. It was funny then and it's funny now.

I have a trap shooter's clay pigeon firing a squirrel video that's not funny.

Our Joint

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it." The Duke...

Archived