Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Ripping audio from a DVD

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Turn off you browser's Java BEFORE clicking on that link!

Thanks for thelink, Angelo. I just installed FlaskMPEG to fold a VOB file to AVI. This might work better than the way I went.

"It's all about the... um-m-m, uh-h-h..."

Originally posted by Angelo Clematide:

Originally posted by AudioMaverick:

Dang! Can't legally download to the USA...

what you mean by that?
Read the Disclaimer...

Disclaimer

In November, 2001 The Second Circuit Court of Appeals in New York ruled that distributing tools that allow users to decrypt CSS copy protection scheme found on DVD-Video discs, is illegal.

As our site is operated from various countries and is not aimed to any particular country and/or area of the world, we don't feel it is necessary for us to remove such tools from our site.

Anyway, to avoid legal problems with U.S. administration, we have to restrict our software archive so that users from United States or from any of its territories are not allowed to download these tools.

The tool that you're now about to download is one of those that fall under this category and therefor if you're U.S. resident, you are not allowed to download this software.

This is also true for users from other countries than United States -- if you know for sure that your country has laws that prevent you from copying your own movies for your own personal use, you are not allowed to download this tool.

Do you live in United States, Germany or in any other country that has laws against distributing DeCSS or similiar tools?

I would not advocate being dishonest... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Angelo Clematide:

is this happen to you because they recognize that you are accessing the site from the US?

give me the link, i wanna see that!

-

I just clicked on your URL (above), and the nice *Download* icon near the bottom of the page. That is the next screen that pops up.

Originally posted by the stranger:

Could somebody download that for me and send me a CD? :D Seriously...

dont be silly... find it on torrents or an irc xdcc... theres literally thousands of similar programs out there :)

Disclaimer

In November, 2001 The Hollywood Mogul Mafia ruled that distributing tools that allow DVD owners to decrypt our copy protected DVD's, is illegal. You don't own our DVD, we just rent it to you. YOU PAY - WE RULE. We have to pay our Rolls Royce with you hard earned money - get it?

This is all in your interest, and to live a happy life, without getting into the trouble of becoming as rich as we are.

As our site is operated from "Free of Hollywood Mogul Countries", we don't feel it is necessary for us to remove such tools from our site.

To avoid legal problems with U.S. administration, or a invasion, we have to restrict our software archive so that users from United States of Hollywood or from any of its territories, such as Iraq etc., are not allowed to download these tools.

hee-hee

-Peace, Love, and Potahhhhto

To avoid legal problems with U.S. administration, or a invasion, we have to restrict our software archive so that users from United States of Hollywood or from any of its territories, such as Iraq etc., are not allowed to download these tools.

Invasion? You're kidding, right? :) or :mad: ? Slowly

"Let It Be!"

Archived